Michael Backpack in Damier Infini

My SA sent me a few photos last night of things coming out this week and the new backpack in Damier Infini was one, here in the US it is $3,500.

Attachments

• damierbackpack.jpg
    damierbackpack.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 886
Photos he sent.

Attachments

• 1_28_2.jpg
    1_28_2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 776
  • 1_28_3.jpg
    1_28_3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 776
  • 1_28_4.jpg
    1_28_4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 739
  • 1_28_5.jpg
    1_28_5.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 743
  • 1_28_1.jpg
    1_28_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 758
My SA sent me a few photos last night of things coming out this week and the new backpack in Damier Infini was one, here in the US it is $3,500.

LOL :roflmfao: I scrolled to this picture and after seeing the backpack for 2 seconds thought, "that dude looks a little familiar..." and then I checked out the shelving behind him and thought, "that HAS to be Millennia..." and sure enough, you are in Orlando.

You know your addiction is bad when you recognize some shelves in an LV boutique from a random photo.

LOL :roflmfao: I scrolled to this picture and after seeing the backpack for 2 seconds thought, "that dude looks a little familiar..." and then I checked out the shelving behind him and thought, "that HAS to be Millennia..." and sure enough, you are in Orlando.

You know your addiction is bad when you recognize some shelves in an LV boutique from a random photo.
LOL...yes, it is Millennia. Durrell is my go-to SA there, he is awesome.

Sometimes I want a LV backpack and then I remember "Wait, I haven't worked enough to afford that yet...."

__________________________________________________________________________________

LV Wishlist:
Monogram Speedy 25
Damier Azure Speedy 25
Pochette in Damier Azure and Monogram