Help! pls post pic of navy blue color

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
A friend offered her navy blue city....camera pic is blurry, cant see the real hue. ive checked the color thread, found one but i cant see the pics....

anyone who have a navy blue...pls post a pic!

Appreciate it tons!

Do you mean marine? I can take some pics of my marine Day if you like. You can also do a search in the Documenting Bbag colors thread above. There is also a thread somewhere which dissects the various blues. HTH.

Heres my now sold 05' Navy Twiggy.

I have also posted some pics comparing Navy to Cornflower for your reference.

Navy is an AMAZING colour, and the leather on my Navy Twiggy was fantastic.

Hope this helps!

PS - The first pic, navy is the city and pic 2 the Navy Twiggy is the top one :smile:

Attachments

• Corflower_first & Navy_city.jpg
    Corflower_first & Navy_city.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 158
  • Navy top_Cornflower bottom.JPG
    Navy top_Cornflower bottom.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 172
Heres my now sold 05' Navy Twiggy.

I have also posted some pics comparing Navy to Cornflower for your reference.

Navy is an AMAZING colour, and the leather on my Navy Twiggy was fantastic.

Hope this helps!

PS - The first pic, navy is the city and pic 2 the Navy Twiggy is the top one :smile:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fashion-cult : Love both blues....they are fabulous....:yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks Celia_Hish, fashion-cult & luvmygirls0 for the infos and pics :smile:

is the navy 05 the same with navy 07? im going to get the Large Partition Bag with GH from the spring-summer 07 collection.

hhmmm....this may sound funny, but i already have a blue fabric emilio pucci bag. it does have the same shade with navy. but this is leather....and it looks something different for a leather right?

how will you compare navy with camel/tan color (easily get dirty but i dont have that color yet) with chocolates/brown (i already have a bag in this color)?

help me ladies!!!:confused1: this is my first balenciaga bag.

:heart: you all!

Incidentally I would say the pic with all three bals together shows the truest to colour of all the pics.

This is the city as well so gives you an idea - its my favourite bag by far!

Shopaholic - your Marine blows my mind everytime I see it!! :nuts: Mine is alot darker, and don't get me wrong - I :heart: my Marine, but yours reminds me of a mix of blues & is just TDF!! :drool:

thanks secret_shopaholic :smile:
now it really really looks promising :wtf: the blue hue is a subtle elegant at its best....all year round color too!

tsk tsk....but the choc color (at atelier naf) looks lickily luscious too!!!

balenciaga colors and leathers are TDF:sweatdrop:

Shopaholic - your Marine blows my mind everytime I see it!! :nuts: Mine is alot darker, and don't get me wrong - I :heart: my Marine, but yours reminds me of a mix of blues & is just TDF!! :drool:

Aww bags4 thanks so much!! I love her too. Have to say she is one of the most unique ones I have seen even in all the stores. Siri hand picked her for me in Bal Paris and defo picked me a good one!!!

She is currently my favourite bag of all!

thanks secret_shopaholic :smile:
now it really really looks promising :wtf: the blue hue is a subtle elegant at its best....all year round color too!

tsk tsk....but the choc color (at atelier naf) looks lickily luscious too!!!

balenciaga colors and leathers are TDF:sweatdrop:

Bagdizzy decisions decisions huh!

I would say personally you may get more use of marine all round as choco may be a little too heavy for the summer months coming - just me that thinks that though. I am sure whatever you go for will be fabby either way - keep us posted.