Ocean/Royal Blue?

Honeytown

Dec 7, 2013
I have the large toggle sac in Royal Blue and and the pictures of the Ocean blue look very similar but the Ocean looks a bit brighter?

I'm having a terrible time holding back from ordering something in Ocean. Seems like this color is never included in the sales... But the mini satchel and the Bristol in this color are driving me crazy-- not sure how long I can hold out. If I knew it was very close to the Royal, it would help greatly on the temptation factor.

So...I would love to hear from anyone who has seen both colors.

Warm wishes to you all,
Susan :smile:

I have seen the royal blue in the Florentine Edge line and it was much more muted than the ocean in Flo. The ocean is GORGEOUS! I bet it would be stunning in the Bristol!

I have the small satchel in royal, the small Florentine edge in royal and the tassel satchel in ocean. All 3 are different. To me, the prettiest of all is the ocean. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

• DSC01714Small.jpg
    DSC01714Small.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 190
I have the small satchel in royal, the small Florentine edge in royal and the tassel satchel in ocean. All 3 are different. To me, the prettiest of all is the ocean. Hopefully this helps.
Sooo pretty!
flowie.gif

I love seeing your blue "cousins" together! :loveeyes:

However, I love the ocean the most too! My Ostrich bag in this color is one of my favorite bags!

Sue