Looking for dupes for Tiffany 18k yg beads bracelets?

bem3231

O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hi all -

I would like to find a good quality yellow (or pink) gold beaded bracelet with 4 - 6mm beads similar to the Tiffany ones pictured here:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...-pp+0+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...+1140+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=

I don't mind paying the Tiffany premium, but if I could find something in an excellent quality unbranded item I would be just fine with that, too. I would want 18k gold, however.

I have been looking online for similar items, thinking that this would be a fairly common design, but surprisingly haven't really come across anything similar. Can anyone direct me? Any feedback or advice would be most appreciated!

Thank you! :smile:

I will be watching this. I went on a huge internet search for this exact bracelet and had no luck. I did get custom quotes but wasn't happy enough with the reduction. Rather just get the tiffany then.

I will be watching this. I went on a huge internet search for this exact bracelet and had no luck. I did get custom quotes but wasn't happy enough with the reduction. Rather just get the tiffany then.

I know - you would think that this design would be fairly common, wouldn't you? Hopefully someone will chime in with some ideas?...

This won't be an exact polished ball from tiffany, but I personally find it aesthetically more pleasing and unique. The balls have character than just a standard polished shine, some have the sparkly effect and some have the shimmer. it's by carolina bucci

Attachments

• 120514_Bucci_023-SLIDE.jpg
    120514_Bucci_023-SLIDE.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 369
  • BB87046_SLIDE.jpg
    BB87046_SLIDE.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 368
  • Bucci-87038_SLIDE.jpg
    Bucci-87038_SLIDE.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 371
  • bucci87182_SLIDE.jpg
    bucci87182_SLIDE.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 370
  • bucci87194_SLIDE.jpg
    bucci87194_SLIDE.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 373
  • CB90516YWP-252-SLIDE.jpg
    CB90516YWP-252-SLIDE.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 371
Though its not 18k gold, here is a cheap alternative: Michael kors bead stretch bracelet. The bead size is in between the small and larger beads at tiffanys. Retails for about $65.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 339
This won't be an exact polished ball from tiffany, but I personally find it aesthetically more pleasing and unique. The balls have character than just a standard polished shine, some have the sparkly effect and some have the shimmer. it's by carolina bucci

Oh wow - I just perused her website and I really love some of her stuff. Thank you for much for the recommendation!