Oooh Berkeley! Beautiful Berkeley!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Just called 866 and the SA told me it's been pushed back to June 1! argh.

Anybody been waiting patiently for this bag? I've been waiting to see pics- but as time goes on I'm starting to LOVE this bag! IT HAS FEET! It has the Inventeur plate! It has a zipper! It has pockets inside! The handles seem larger than the Speedy handles! Anybody else planning on getting this bag?

Well I posted a thread last night talking about tons of new LV stuff on lv.com but it was moved of course and no where to be found but tons of new jewerly for women, 3 new wallets, all the same style but in mono, mc and epi, and more!

Matt you copy cat I also made a thread!!!
Emmm i like it but think I will have to see it IRL, maybe if i didnt have a speedy... But for the price its supposed to be coming out for I would rather put the money to my Le'Tal fund! xx

Just called 866 and the SA told me it's been pushed back to June 1! argh.

Anybody been waiting patiently for this bag? I've been waiting to see pics- but as time goes on I'm starting to LOVE this bag! IT HAS FEET! It has the Inventeur plate! It has a zipper! It has pockets inside! The handles seem larger than the Speedy handles! Anybody else planning on getting this bag?

I have!! and I've been popping out to post whenever someone mentions this bag the last couple of days here:nuts:. This is pretty much my dream bag!! I didn't get speedy, ribera mm, duomo, or any others and have been waiting for something like this. Can't wait to see IRL!!

PS: It said $1420 in the look book.