Del Rey bag as in Lana del Rey?

Your Del Ray is so lovely! I've just ordered one in slate blue but I was torn between that colour or deer. I'm still not sure if I've made the right choice or not!

Thank you! I like the deer a lot too and have considered buying one in the future. But before having mine I wasn't a huge del Rey fan a while ago i drove out to the outlets to buy a black Forrest one and it was just too slouchy and all over the place so I decided it wasn't for me. But then I saw this color!!!! And reaaaallllly liked it so I went for it and j think the newer leather is harder and more structured which I love! It's still pretty big though! I can't wait to see yours I hope you share!

Beautiful bag! I'm still in two minds whether or not to keep mine in slate blue. I was on a bag ban and have brought two in one week and feeling mega guilty about my news years resolution on saving! It's dangerous seeing everyone's lovely bags here!

Thank you! I too am a little guilty feeling as I got a speeding ticket too lol so I have to pay that off first so my bag payments have slowed down oops! But I just sold my sbs cookie so I could afford a new bag! One in one out! (Not always but that's my justification in this case lol)