I got my Crimson Stripe Demi today!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
WOW! I've never seen the Crimson in person, CHRIST it's lovely! Wow! I decided to carry it into work today and see how I could manage carrying such a teeny purse. I managed to fit my Razr, my Legacy Stripe Coin purse wallet, my keys, lipgloass, and a compact. It fit all that like a glove! I actually bought it to carry around DC when we're touring before my wedding and so now I know it'll fit all my needs, plus it's TOO FRIGGING CUTE! This may be the cutest little Coach purse I have ever seen! I'll take piccys tonight! I'm in love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

YAY!!!!! Isn't that Crimson just TDF?! I'm in love with the Crimson :love:

POST PICS! I'm glad everyone's seeing now that the demi really will hold a lot for a little bag! I hope you love it as much as I do :heart:

I CAN'T WAIT to see pics of that baby!

The crimson caught my eye when they first came out. I think it's such a gorgeous color! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics! (I may have to get a crimson tote...) We are so good at enabling one another here!

Ebay! Yeah I don't think I ever even saw the Crimson, I just recently discovered it's exhistance! Don't worry I'll be taking pics tonight! I love it so much! I'm usually not a teensy bag girl!

Well that Coach Rep from the 1800 number. I called about getting a matching mini skinny. I didn't think they'd have one but I thought why not and asked if Crimson was available. She practically snorted at me like I was an idiot and said that there was never a Crimson Mini skinny. I thought that was weird, is that true? I mean it's fine, but just now snooty she was with me just really pisses me off. =P

Well that Coach Rep from the 1800 number. I called about getting a matching mini skinny. I didn't think they'd have one but I thought why not and asked if Crimson was available. She practically snorted at me like I was an idiot and said that there was never a Crimson Mini skinny. I thought that was weird, is that true? I mean it's fine, but just now snooty she was with me just really pisses me off. =P

I asked the same thing when I called but the woman was very nice about it. No, there was no crimson mini skinny :sad: However the wristlet WILL fit inside the demi, I've carried my punch stripe wristlet with my multi-stripe demi before.

Forget the *****es that work at CS, the majority of them are VERY sweet and helpful. There are always a few bad apples. Act snooty right back-- and if you want say something like "You know, your attitude makes me think I've really inconvenienced you," etc, because a lot of the calls ARE recorded and someone WILL hear her nasty attitude if you comment on it :graucho: