Cleaning your satin/fabric Coach bag - scotchguard?

Twin Mom

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
My dad was kind enough to drive to Woodbury in the Noreaster a couple of weeks ago to pick up a scarf print hobo for me since they didn't have any left in my outlet but I'm kind of nervous to use it b/c I don't want it to get dirty. I also want to get a scribble bag but I'm guessing it will get really dirty too.

I know you can clean them with mild soap and water but has anyone scotchguarded their Coach fabric/satin bag? Do baby wipes work or should I just use soap and water? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Aileen

Had a hampton weekend hobo. I would tie it up in a pillowcase and wash with woolite in cold water on permanent press. Then hang it on the door knob to dry. It looked so good My Mom took it.
I do the same with signature swing pack. I use it alot so it's always getting washed. the Leather trim does fine drys same color.

Had a hampton weekend hobo. I would tie it up in a pillowcase and wash with woolite in cold water on permanent press. Then hang it on the door knob to dry. It looked so good My Mom took it.
I do the same with signature swing pack. I use it alot so it's always getting washed. the Leather trim does fine drys same color.

omg...you are braver than I would ever be..lol.