White nail polish suggestions?

Is the Blanc Ceramic an opaque color? I just looked online. The Allegoria looks like it has a bit more taupe tones to it, but the Blanc Ceramic looks stark white. I guess I will have to see them in person!

Anyone else have any other suggestions? I've never work white or trendy nail polish. I usually go French or clear so I'm not sure I want to spend that much on a color I'm not sure will be "me". Are there any good drugstore colors you guys like??

I use Opi.. I think the colour is called Ivory. Or it looks like that hehe. It's a great milky white, very natural colour. I mostly wear it on my tips but I'm sure it would look just as great all over!

I agree! I bought this at the weekend and I love it! Looks great against tanned hands and feet!

Would you mind posting a picture? I am on the fence about this colour, i am olive skinned and i can't help thinking it will make me look ill! I think it would look cute on someone with fair skin though

Would you mind posting a picture? I am on the fence about this colour, i am olive skinned and i can't help thinking it will make me look ill! I think it would look cute on someone with fair skin though
boots 17 do a white and a black which are just as good as the chanel ones if youre not sure about trying them then 17 is a cheaper option.

I know they sell the boots products at Target.

I just tried Blanc Ceramic over the weekend. It is white but to me it has yellow undertones. Does that make sense? It seemed to turn after a couple of days. Does anyone else have this problem. Could it be the topcoat the salon used?