Price of this pearl necklace?

culgal

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Hi, I saw this pearl belt/necklace on Ebay and wanted to know what the retail price and style number are? And if it is readily available in the boutiques and dept. stores? It should be the same one as Mischa Barton is wearing (at least one of the ones that she's wearing, I think she has multiple ones!). I love how all the pearls are the same size. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, I saw this pearl belt/necklace on Ebay and wanted to know what the retail price and style number are? And if it is readily available in the boutiques and dept. stores? It should be the same one as Mischa Barton is wearing (at least one of the ones that she's wearing, I think she has multiple ones!). I love how all the pearls are the same size. Thanks in advance for your help!

I don't have style number but I'm pretty sure retail was around $700. It's completely sold out and that's why it's selling for so much above retail.

ok, i just got back, so the toronto boutique has these ones, in all sizes in both silver and gold as i mentioned above...it's beautiful when worn as a belt, but the CC is abit too big for my comfort when worn as a necklace, but it is a gorgeous piece, it's either 1025CAD or 1125CAD

Really, you think the bigger CC is too big then? How does it look/feel around your neck? Does it look/feel too bulky and heavy? Did you do a double strand around your neck? I need to convert to see how much it is in U.S. dollars. Can you possibly find out the style number for me? I want to see if they have it here and try it on, etc. Thanks so much for all your help Takeoutbox!

takeoutbox: Do you know if the store on bloor has the icons necklace/belt? And how much it is in canadian?

bloor has the icon necklace, which is almost choker length, very short, it has 2-3 black beads but the rest are pearls with prints on them. bloor st. definitely has at least 1. price is $400