Problems with inclusion bracelets?

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Anyone having problems with their inclusion bracelets? I have 2 pm's in beige and black - and I never wear them. I got them when they were first released and have worn them probably 5 times max. I took them out today for the first time since last summer and noticed my black has something weird going on with it. Part of the bracelet has gone sort of transparent - like the black has sort of migrated anf you can see a thich clear line (under neath the layers - so it's not like a surface scratch or anything) - a long line - down the bracelet where it looks like the color may have moved. I'd take pictures but it's such a PITA to load them on my laptop. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Obviously there's nothing LV would do about it being they're discontinued - but I'm kinda pissed. I mean, they're $250.00 bracelets - that shouldn't happen.

Nope. If anything, it was probably something that happened with the first colors that has since been fixed. I have the beige ring and Speedy keyring and the black cell charm and Speedy keyring and they're ok.
Maybe you should sell them since you don't wear them. ;) :graucho:
Lol.

hi! i have a transparent and a framboise inclusion PM and i asked this question about 2 months ago. the framboise which was only 2 weeks old then developed a "bubble" making it appear as if the 2 layers "separated" even if i was extra careful when i used them. since it was past the 2week period, i didnt bother asking the boutique whether they would change it or risk getting into an argument on whether it was a "defect" or due to misuse.

if you look at them closely, you'll see that there are really 2 layers inside the bracelet and a clear line between the 2 layers where the charms appear to be embedded.

some of the ladies here apparently had the same experience and they assured me that it's because of how they're made. i think the colored inclusion bracelets are more prone to this because of the difference in color. i didnt have the same problem with my transparent inclusion.

i hope LV can do something to fix this problem but it's certainly not stopping me from buying the amarante ;)

I haven't noticed any problems with my inclusion bracelets yet but one thing I've noticed is the craftsmanship on the earlier inclusion bracelets is not as good as the newer ones...JMO.