What REALLY Fits in a Coach Demi (Pics!)

Mar 26, 2007
Okay ladies, so after posting pics of my collection and realizing how HORRID my digital camera was, I went today to Best Buy and got a new one! I was going to go with a PowerShot but they had a 7.1 MP Olympus with everything I wanted, image stabilization and all, for $149.99 (Usually $229.00) so I GOT IT! IT IS SO AWESOME! :yahoo:

Then I took pics of me modeling the multi-stripe demi and filling it with my stuff because everyone has been speculating about what fits in the signature stripe demi and nobody believes everything I can fit in it.... even my manager at Coach is surprised! There was still room for more stuff in it, but this is just what I carry: I took a before, a stuffed bag pic, a closed bag pic and a me modeling pic so you can see it's not overstuffed at all!

In this pic the demi is holding: Large Chanel Sunglasses, Dior Lipgloss, Chanel Lipgloss, a rather large Samsung text messaging cell phone, a chanel purse spray, a compact, eye drops, a mini skinny, etc--

Here ya go!

demifull.jpg

demipacked.jpg

demibed.jpg

demimodel2.jpg

demimodel1.jpg

...and here's new BETTER pics of my collection for those who were requesting them-- if you're not interested, no snarky comments please, just ignore :yes:

Attachments

• OlympusPicSet1.jpg
    OlympusPicSet1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 159
  • olympuspicscarves.jpg
    olympuspicscarves.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 101
  • olympuspicset2.jpg
    olympuspicset2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 176
  • olympuspicset3.jpg
    olympuspicset3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 129
  • olympuspicset4.jpg
    olympuspicset4.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 170
I LOVE all of your goodies!!! :heart::heart:BEAUTIFUL! Hey, I think you need another scarf! Just Kidding:P...LOVE THEM ALL!!! You've got quite a collection:yes:
BTW...what is the style# & name of your red hobo? It's a BEAUTT!

Nice pics! Thanks for showing the demi photos--that little bag can fit quite a bit in it..

Don't you just love the turtle?

Also, I've wanted that crimson tote for awhile but refuse to let myself buy another bag for awhile until I get off the fence about whether a Carly or an Ergo tote is right for me.

Enjoy your digital camera. These pics are great!

I LOVE all of your goodies!!! :heart::heart:BEAUTIFUL! Hey, I think you need another scarf! Just Kidding:P...LOVE THEM ALL!!! You've got quite a collection:yes:
BTW...what is the style# & name of your red hobo? It's a BEAUTT!

D33-9564 is the serial.... I got that red leather hobo for $39 off EBay brand new with tags! :yahoo:

As far as the scarves.... I want the sheer multi-stripe scarf, I'm trying SO HARD to restrain myself!!! :graucho:

D33-9564 is the serial.... I got that red leather hobo for $39 off EBay brand new with tags! :yahoo:

As far as the scarves.... I want the sheer multi-stripe scarf, I'm trying SO HARD to restrain myself!!! :graucho:
THANKS! WOW...DAD-GUM....you got a deal on that hobo. She's really pretty!
LOVE your scarf collection!!! :heart::heart: I do agree with you on the sheer multi-stripe though....it does look like it could snag really easy!

Nice pics! Thanks for showing the demi photos--that little bag can fit quite a bit in it..

Don't you just love the turtle?

Also, I've wanted that crimson tote for awhile but refuse to let myself buy another bag for awhile until I get off the fence about whether a Carly or an Ergo tote is right for me.

Enjoy your digital camera. These pics are great!

The crimson tote is the best purse I've ever bought-- better even than my LV and Chanel Cambon. I mean, it's FABULOUS. You really should get it. I've gotten so many compliments in the last few days! Everyone loves the colour and shape. :heart:

Yes yes that's it! It's quite a bit bigger than a demi, much more drop on the strap, very comfy to wear. Great size. What's so great about the strap is it's doubled. You can adjust the length to make it a long strap. Very cool!
That's so cool...kinda like the strap on a duffle? WOW!
The only thing I am wondering about this bag is that it says it shows "some normal wear" and is in "good" condition. Do you think your bag/this bag is easy to "clean up"/condition and get/keep looking good? Of course, for that price it would be worth it, right?!!?
Thanks so much for all of your help! You ROCK, girlfriend! :jammin: