Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

authentic. I can't tell from the tag which store it came from; definitely not one of the BV boutiques.

Thank you, boxermom! Now I can relax and focus on acting surprised if the bag appears in a few weeks! Thanks again for contributing your expertise -- you and the other kind authenticators must assuage much anxiety every day with your work here. :ty:

Item Name: 2008 Baltic Pleated Veneta Large
Comments: My first BV bag... extremely nervous.. since i think the baltic bags online are darker in grey... Nervous wreck...

Needed Pictures: Please make sure the item in question has clear close-ups of
1. all logos including those on hardware and pressed into leather
(none on hardware as far as i can tell)
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/peiyi1984/20140119_185254_zps415ea691.jpg
2. both sides of the authenticity tag[/COLOR]

4. views of the lining

5. outside views of all sides and bottom
Front

Back

Side:

Bottom:

6. views of hardware

7. mirror, both sides if applicable
No mirror available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zulum Two
Item Name: 2008 Baltic Pleated Veneta Large
Comments: My first BV bag... extremely nervous.. since i think the baltic bags online are darker in grey... Nervous wreck...

Needed Pictures: Please make sure the item in question has clear close-ups of
1. all logos including those on hardware and pressed into leather
(none on hardware as far as i can tell)
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/peiyi1984/20140119_185254_zps415ea691.jpg
2. both sides of the authenticity tag[/COLOR]

4. views of the lining

5. outside views of all sides and bottom
Front

Back

Side:

Bottom:

6. views of hardware

7. mirror, both sides if applicable
No mirror available.
This is authentic, and the color code is indeed Baltic. You can stop being nervous now! Beautiful bag!

Hi, I recently purchased a BV Intrecciato VN wallet online as a gift... Any help to authenticate this would be much appreciated!

The backside of the tag inside the slot compartment (right hand slot) says Originality Certified, followed by a one-line code that starts with B and ends with A if I'm not mistaken... it's really hard to flip it over as I'm afraid of messing up the structure..:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 778
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 765
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 764
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 762
Hi, I recently purchased a BV Intrecciato VN wallet online as a gift... Any help to authenticate this would be much appreciated!

The backside of the tag inside the slot compartment (right hand slot) says Originality Certified, followed by a one-line code that starts with B and ends with A if I'm not mistaken... it's really hard to flip it over as I'm afraid of messing up the structure..:sweatdrop:
We need to see the back side of the tag - the wallet will take much more than you flipping up the tag to photograph it - :smile: Please see the first post in this thread for the layout of what we need to authenticate. Thanks!