POLL: Limited Edition Magenta City...which one did you order?

POLL: Which Limited Edition Magenta City did you order?

• Regular hardware

• Gold hardware

• Silver hardware

• Didn't or aren't going to order this one

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this LE bag had been available, say, 2 weeks earlier...then I definitely woulda been on the list for a magenta city with RH! But, I had bought a 2005 magenta City from a fellow PFer only a few days before BalNY's news was announced. I paid a lot over retail but I think it was worth it. The leather is killer. :heart:

None for me! I owned two '05 Magenta bags and simply could not get the colour to work with my wardrobe (though I know for a fact I'm in the minority). I actually feel relieved that I don't have to wonder about how to raise the funds for this one:P
However- I am SO excited for all of you who did order. I can't wait to see you all rockin' your magentas! Especially with the giant hardware!!!

^^ None for me, either! So wish I could wear this color, but it just isn't me. I am really happy for all of you who are finally getting a long coveted bbag color!

If this LE bag had been available, say, 2 weeks earlier...then I definitely woulda been on the list for a magenta city with RH! But, I had bought a 2005 magenta City from a fellow PFer only a few days before BalNY's news was announced. I paid a lot over retail but I think it was worth it. The leather is killer. :heart:

kristydarling, i second that down to every last word. congrats on your bag! i am totally in love with mine too. i was about to get one for my friend, but when she saw how bright magenta really is, she passed on it.

but...it doesn't mean i can't be excited for all your girls are who were dying for this opportunity to get your magenta beauty.:yahoo: i really can't wait to see all the photos.

I'm in the same boat as most of ya'll so far. I can only have this color in a smaller bag and I have pouchette in Magenta so that is enough for me. I'm really excited for all of you who did order one and can't wait to see all the pics!

kristydarling, i second that down to every last word. congrats on your bag! i am totally in love with mine too. i was about to get one for my friend, but when she saw how bright magenta really is, she passed on it.
LOL. It is a VERY bright color. My husband cringes every time he sees it and says, "Man, that bag is loud." Whatever -- he doesn't have to carry it. And I LOOOOVES mine! :nuts:

it's silver for me but thinking of getting the standard too.. and will decide which fits me better ..then pass the other to my sis.... cause I know if I pass this up at retail I will have to pay premium to get it USED

LOL. It is a VERY bright color. My husband cringes every time he sees it and says, "Man, that bag is loud." Whatever -- he doesn't have to carry it. And I LOOOOVES mine! :nuts:
lol. OMG, that is exactly what my bf said. we are like twins :smile: . i agree about it being a extremely bright color. much brighter than in pictures i have seen. glad that you love yours. enjoy her.