It's Been Awhile But I'm Back in Bal City!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Like the title states, it's been almost a year since my last Bal reveal. The f/w 2013 line didn't have much to offer so I skipped Bal altogether. Awhile browsing the online site last week I stumbled upon this bag and completely fell in love with the look and color. And now that I have it in my hands, I am soooo in love with the leather! My best Bal purchase yet! I am on my way out to pick up another bag so I'll finish my reveal in a bit. In the meantime, any guesses?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389818376.060846.jpg

The leather is so thick and yummy! I was offered the black and gold but decided to go with this because I recently added two black bags to my collection. The color is absolutely gorgeous! I am soooo in love!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389826006.620477.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389826036.273170.jpg

I think this color is the best out of the gold-trim collection! Congrats!! :smile:

Love the color of that bag! It's beautiful!

Wow, congrats on your new Balenciaga :woohoo:!

congrats.beautiful color

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Of the three colors that I was offered, I felt like this was a great choice. It's definitely not your plain black and not your wild color--it was just the right amount of sultry red to give my outfits a pop of color without overdoing it. I highly recommend this bag and color to anyone who is on the fence!

ah so envious! mod shots?

(btw, "it's" is accurate :smile:)

I will try to get some mod shots in on my day off. My rotation hours have been crazy long. All I yearn for at the end of the day is sleep!