perforated Pochette Accessoires

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Hi guys!

what do you think about the perforated pochette in orange? i never really liked the perforated style but i actually think it looks really cute on the pochette!!

please let me know what you guys think! i alreadi have a regular pochette...would that be too much? thanks so much for your help:yahoo:!!

I love the Perfo line... it's so cute and funky! I definitely think you should go for the Orange Perfo Pochette!

I wish I could pull something off from the Pefo line! :sad:

I love the orange! i have the speedy in fuschia and i love it but the orange is great too! it was a hard choice for me and sometimes i wish i would have got both.

I say go for it!!!

I have an orange Cles and just bought a fuchsia Pochette Accessories (waiting for it to come). I just adore the Perfo line!!!! It's so much fun! I think you should definitely go for it!

To be honest, I think the Pochette looks better in fuchsia (but I'm biased, because it's my favorite color out of three!). But then if you like orange, go for it! Maybe you'll find the fuchsia later and get it, too!

Since you already have the pochette in the mono, why not get the pochette in epi? I am not a big fan of the perforated line....... Plus the epi pochette is a real classic. I got my a black epi one and I love it.