Coach and Costco!

Mar 22, 2007
I went to the Costco by my house this weekend and they had a whole table of Coach bags for Mother's Day, the one I remember was the Large Black Signature Carly for 311!!!! If I wasn't getting ready to go out of the country I would have bought it! It's so beautiful, but yeah check out your local Costco and see if they have one you like!

Didn't costco get into some trouble for selling counterfeit goods? I would double check their return policy and check over the bags extremely well before purchasing.

Didn't costco get into some trouble for selling counterfeit goods? I would double check their return policy and check over the bags extremely well before purchasing.

That was Sams Club...

Costco has always had authentic -- and they have the most amazing return policy! They'll take anything back anytime.

Good point. It's not a bargain if it's fake. If I didn't already own a black leather Carly I would check it out myself.

I'm going to stop by tomorrow and see if they still have it and I'll decide then, which at this point means I'll get it! I just got a purse at PCE and I was going to wait to get another, but seriously this is like another PCE.