lv rain boots

For anyone that owns these gorgeous boots, would you be willing to measure the circumference of the calf area? I can't find the dimensions. Thank you in andvance :smile:

I tried them 2x because I really liked them and hoped they would work for me. However my calves were too big. I broke out in sweat trying to pull them up. A few weeks later I tried them on again in a different city, and I still had a tough putting them on.

I tried them 2x because I really liked them and hoped they would work for me. However my calves were too big. I broke out in sweat trying to pull them up. A few weeks later I tried them on again in a different city, and I still had a tough putting them on.
I feel your pain. My weight tends to fluctuate quite a lot and even when I am on the low end my calves are still big :sad:. Still curious for a measurements to see if these will be an option.

They are truly a great pair of rain boots. When I went to purchase them I was going to buy the Chanel cameila rain boots instead. When I tried the lv rain boots and the Chanel, the lv fitted really well and had a sturdier heel when walking and also has good grips for the snow too. I say 👍👍👍

For anyone that owns these gorgeous boots, would you be willing to measure the circumference of the calf area? I can't find the dimensions. Thank you in andvance :smile:

I think it depends what size you wear. Some have felt the calf area to be really loose while others tight. Of course this depends on a person's calf circumstance as well.

Check out a thread I wrote on LV rain boots. I normally wear 5.5 in shoes, and was deciding between the 5 and the 6. The 5 fit my feet better but a bit snug on the calves, and the 6 felt a bit loose in the shoe area. I ended up keeping the size 5. It does take a bit of effort taking on and off, but I love that it doesn't scream rain boot, especially if it doesn't end up raining!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/lv-rain-boots-are-they-worth-it-805335.html