Renewed LoVe for Louis :D

vennana23

is at a crossroads..
Sep 29, 2006
For the past month I had been going back and forth between a GST or Cotton Club Tote (Chanel). I felt like it was time to get my first Chanel but I got a bit impatient and didn't want to wait that long to save up for one. Maybe some time in the future.

Anyway, I haven't bought a new LV since I waitlisted for the Damier speedy 25 about a year ago. I went into the boutique on Friday last week to try on the Ivory Passy PM and GM but the PM couldn't fit on my shoulder and the GM was way too big for me. I asked about the Cabas Mary Kate and they had it in beige. I wasn't too crazy about the color so I just left. I came back the next day and spoke to another SA who was super nice and attentive. I ended up having her transfer it but since it was already Monday night, she would have to have them send it out the next day.

She told me that it would come by Friday and that she would call me when it did. San Francisco Union Square had three when she checked. Early Friday afternoon I got a voicemail from her saying that there was a discrepancy in the system and that SF had none! I felt bummed and felt that it wasn't meant to be. Then she said that they had it transfered in from elsewhere and that it would be here in a few hours or Monday at the latest. Oh, I forgot to mention that I work at the mall so that's why I'm there so often :P .

When I got off of work at 3:30 I looked at my phone and saw a new voicemail. I checked it and it was my SA again~ the purse was in! I rushed down to the boutique and as soon as she saw me she pulled out my bag for me. She told me that I could try it on and show my friends who were with me. The best part was that there were other customers in there that saw me with it and a woman in there actually walked around the store a few times with her eyes glued to my bag ;) . I love it when a SA brings out a new bag for you to try on and other customers check out the bag too!

So to end my long story, I bought the bag on Friday and walked around the mall for a bit before I went to pick up my paycheck as well. I loved walking around with my huge LV shopping bag :P

Add to add to my LoVe, yesterday my boyfriend told me that he would get me something as an advanced anniversary present (4 years at the end of May!). I wanted an actual wallet because I've been using a business card holder for a few years now (long story too, but my first LV was a white MC mini hl). We went into the boutique again and I had decided on a porte valeurs. Eluxury only had the monogram canvas but my SA pulled out a damier one too and I decided on that one.

Without further ado (s/p), pictures!

IMG_2942Medium.jpg

IMG_2943Medium.jpg

IMG_2944Medium.jpg

IMG_2945Medium.jpg

IMG_2949Medium.jpg

Another funny thing~ my boyfriend saw an LV shopping bag in his younger sister's room and went to check it out. She has one Coach tote and a fake Burberry wallet and isn't really into designer bags. His mom is into LV and has been for a while. So he looks at it and notices an ivory epi PTI on her bed. He called me to tell me and I just laughed about her wallet beating mine. He seemed a bit disturbed about her having it and asked me if I wanted to trade mine in for a bigger one! :graucho: I was surprised but I really like my wallet.

Hehe, thanks ChenChen :supacool:

And Caley, I hope you have some new acquisitions to post soon :graucho: I totally felt like I fell out of the LV circle but it's good to be back~ thank yooou :wlae: . They need a darth vader smiley! :P

^^Hehe you're welcome-and I can see why!! I bet they never even saw it in the stores!!

It's great because the boutique that I frequent is the one that I bought it at and it's always those SAs who work there that ask me where I bought it. I love their reactions when I tell them that it came from the store that they work at :angel: Heheh I'm so evil :P

Thank you, Memory Bliss! I'm going to be stuck on this bag for a while :yes: . And luckily, all of my accessories get used too. This wallet is probably my favorite one though :heart: .