Guess what I saw today at LV

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
I went to pick up my heat stamped luggage tag for my deauville (It took 4 months to do it- long story) and what do I see as soon as I walk in - a fersen, just sitting there waiting for me to pick it up and play with it. I practically pushed my 5 year old daughter out of the way to get my hands on it. It really is a very cool bag, lots of detail work and it is nice and big. LV at International Mall in Tampa also had both riveting black and white bags, the new denim cles and other accessories, the new MC bags, damier hampsteads in all sizes and alot of other bags that caught my eye. I could not buy anthing today because I am on a purse ban. I do get to buy something when me and my husband are in Vegas at the end of May. Who knows what LV in Vegas will have if the Tampa store had some pretty limited pieces. I would love to get the Fersen but the price is a little high, love the MC black speedy, but I already have a Mc petite noe, love the roxbury too. How am I ever going to decide what to get with so many choices in Las Vegas?

I say get the Fersen if they have it available! I wish I had gotten it. I wasn't brave enough to go for it cause my tastes change so fast.
Have fun in Vegas. I was going to go along with my DH on a biz trip in June but decided I'd rather save my money for a tropical trip and a bag. DH made me choose between a half-ass vacay sitting around waiting on him to get out of meetings or a bag. I'd choose BAG every time! lol
It was going to be super expensive because I have so many pets, and the kennel costs loads for all of them to be boarded at once. They charge more for my mastiff cause he is a terror for them to handle. Mean dog!

I say get the Fersen if they have it available! I wish I had gotten it. I wasn't brave enough to go for it cause my tastes change so fast.
Have fun in Vegas. I was going to go along with my DH on a biz trip in June but decided I'd rather save my money for a tropical trip and a bag. DH made me choose between a half-ass vacay sitting around waiting on him to get out of meetings or a bag. I'd choose BAG every time! lol
It was going to be super expensive because I have so many pets, and the kennel costs loads for all of them to be boarded at once. They charge more for my mastiff cause he is a terror for them to handle. Mean dog!

I can't stop thinking about that fersen, it's not a good sign if I am dreaming of it.. I know what you mean about business trips- I would choose I bag too!

I went to pick up my heat stamped luggage tag for my deauville (It took 4 months to do it- long story) and what do I see as soon as I walk in - a fersen, just sitting there waiting for me to pick it up and play with it. I practically pushed my 5 year old daughter out of the way to get my hands on it. It really is a very cool bag, lots of detail work and it is nice and big. LV at International Mall in Tampa also had both riveting black and white bags, the new denim cles and other accessories, the new MC bags, damier hampsteads in all sizes and alot of other bags that caught my eye. I could not buy anthing today because I am on a purse ban. I do get to buy something when me and my husband are in Vegas at the end of May. Who knows what LV in Vegas will have if the Tampa store had some pretty limited pieces. I would love to get the Fersen but the price is a little high, love the MC black speedy, but I already have a Mc petite noe, love the roxbury too. How am I ever going to decide what to get with so many choices in Las Vegas?

my boyfriend and i recently got back from vegas. and let me tell you...the LV inside ceasers palace mall was HUGE :smile: you'll love it! have fun and win big.

^---lol, that's some Vegas spirit! I was last to board<--stuck w/Wheels of Fortune! @ waiting area haha. Definitely get the Fersen in Vegas if you can, Rox is also TDF but it's available longer than Fer sen:yes: