Coming back home to LV purses

annilynedr

O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
So I'm coming back home from vacation today and while I looovve the sun, the warmth and the beauty of Punta Cana and it's people... I can't help but think about how much I want to come home to my LV babies and use them again... Is that weird?

So I'm coming back home from vacation today and while I looovve the sun, the warmth and the beauty of Punta Cana and it's people... I can't help but think about how much I want to come home to my LV babies and use them again... Is that weird?

No, not at all. Is there a LV bag you use for vacations, if so, which one?

Not at all. I was on vacation last week and was only able to bring the NF and Eva with me. I missed the others at home. I did buy two new bags there, but still wish I had the others to use during that time.

Not strange at all.. This is actually one (of the many!) reasons why I enjoy carrying LV slgs. This way I can have several of them with me at all times.

I feel that way each season when I wake a bag from her beauty sleep in her dust cover. I'm so excited to use her! It's the best thing about the changing seasons!!

Haha it isn't just me then! I remember getting an item delivered to a family members home (didn't want it to arrive when we were away) and it arrived on the morning that we flew to the US for 3 weeks! So I had the 3 weeks to wait, knowing that it was sat there waiting for me, before I could even hold it... Torture