Buying from Macys.com and Returning?

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
Ok i know i read somewhere on one of these huge ole posts that someone bought several bags from macys.com in order to pick out their print placement...Can I do that and then just return it to a macy's store? Is that allowed? I'm still on the search for my perfect Amore Campeggio~!

i actually found my perfect one but don't wanna pay over retail for it...
get.php

see how it has the koi fish and sea dragons all nice on top?! yah i want that!!

so i was thinking of taking my chances and purchasing several amore campeggios in hopes of getting my bag!

i just wanna know if i'm able to return everything to a store instead of wasting money on shipping it back to them!

I work for Macys...and yes you can return from online. The website says "Returning a macys.com purchase
Take the merchandise, the invoice (with bar code attached) that came with your order and the original packing materials to any Sales Associate to process your exchange or return. You'll receive a credit to the original tender (e.g. major credit card). "

return it to my store so I can check them out too! lol

i recently returned 6 bags and had no problem at all. i even returned them to a store that doesn't even carry tokidoki!!! it's totally the way to go when they offer free shipping and then 20% off on top of it!!

lol yah i'll be expecting an extremely large package from macy's then! lolz hopefully i'll be able to find my right bag! n i'll be helping out the macy's stock too! hahaha everyone wins.!!!

and i'm not from hawaii though i wish i was! i'm from the bay area in california =)

Ok i know i read somewhere on one of these huge ole posts that someone bought several bags from macys.com in order to pick out their print placement...Can I do that and then just return it to a macy's store? Is that allowed? I'm still on the search for my perfect Amore Campeggio~!

i actually found my perfect one but don't wanna pay over retail for it...

see how it has the koi fish and sea dragons all nice on top?! yah i want that!!

so i was thinking of taking my chances and purchasing several amore campeggios in hopes of getting my bag!

i just wanna know if i'm able to return everything to a store instead of wasting money on shipping it back to them!

hehe, that was me. I ordered 4 zuccas and 4 portatelefonos and I'm only keeping 2 out of the 8 and prob gonna return the other 6 as I hate ebay! I mean I could try and sell them. do you guys think L'Amore zuccas are rare?

the prob is that I only got 20% off them then paid 8.25% tax, so by the time I list them on ebay, pay for the listing fees/final value fees/paypal fees, I break even unless they sell for over $200 but then why would someone pay MORE than what retail costs?? SO is it really worth it??

the prob is that I only got 20% off them then paid 8.25% tax, so by the time I list them on ebay, pay for the listing fees/final value fees/paypal fees, I break even unless they sell for over $200 but then why would someone pay MORE than what retail costs?? SO is it really worth it??

Try craigslist I've seen some tokidokis on there...it's not as "secure" but you could meet people at a mall or somewhere in public to exchange. Just a thought...I would buy one off CL if it were a good deal

yeah I've done furniture and cell phones on CL but it's become sorta scary. I see reports on TV that bad people are using CL as a means to meet unsuspecting people and hurt or rape or rob them.

The last time I sold a cell phone, I met them at my local mall. I just sold a bunch of furniture about 2 weeks ago but I only sold to locals here in my area so that was good.

I never thought to put them on CL, hmmm thanks!

i recently returned 6 bags and had no problem at all. i even returned them to a store that doesn't even carry tokidoki!!! it's totally the way to go when they offer free shipping and then 20% off on top of it!!
That's what I was hoping to do this week to get a better print placement on my adios stellina. Its a way way long shot but.....what the heck? And whatever I return, somebody in my macy's might get one since they aren't sold anywhere here! So, I figure I'm helping spread the toki love.