Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

i expected to see her ring flashing all over the place!!:graucho:

Despite the fact he may have cheated on her .. and that he just had a child with another woman ... Gabrielle Union made it clear this week she's STICKING WITH Dwyane Wade.

Wade and Union spend New Year's Eve together -- and even posted a photo together, showing Gabby hanging on Wade's arm, while flashing her new $1 million engagement ring.

Wade included a caption that says, "Brought the NewYrs in with my beautiful fiancé and great friends...2013 was filled with ups and downs...without them u can't grow. So I'm better now becuz of them. 2014 I'm ready...#UnionWade."

As TMZ Sports previously reported, Wade fathered a child that was born in November with a woman who isn't Union. Wade insists the two were on a break when he knocked the woman up, though judging from Union's social media pages, it seems she and Wade were very much together at the time the kid was conceived.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/02/gabri...-photo-diamond-ring-engagement/#ixzz2pGUisjfV

Attachments

• 0102-dwayne-gabrielle-instagram-3.jpg
    0102-dwayne-gabrielle-instagram-3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 502
Despite the fact he may have cheated on her .. and that he just had a child with another woman ... Gabrielle Union made it clear this week she's STICKING WITH Dwyane Wade.

Wade and Union spend New Year's Eve together -- and even posted a photo together, showing Gabby hanging on Wade's arm, while flashing her new $1 million engagement ring.

Wade included a caption that says, "Brought the NewYrs in with my beautiful fiancé and great friends...2013 was filled with ups and downs...without them u can't grow. So I'm better now becuz of them. 2014 I'm ready...#UnionWade."

As TMZ Sports previously reported, Wade fathered a child that was born in November with a woman who isn't Union. Wade insists the two were on a break when he knocked the woman up, though judging from Union's social media pages, it seems she and Wade were very much together at the time the kid was conceived.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/02/gabri...-photo-diamond-ring-engagement/#ixzz2pGUisjfV

well there it is!!!:giggles:

and he claims he is "better" because of all the ups and down.
next it will be "all because of the love of a good woman has changed me" :rolleyes:

until the next headline hits................

Does Gabby speak of having any siblings or is she close to her family? Wonder how they feel about this.

It's one thing to be a ballers girl/wife/wifey and get cheated on and only the inner circle knows about it, but I bet her "baller wives friends" are laughing at her behind her back.

It's true. Kate didn't steal that Waity Katy nickname for nothing... Girl was playing the high game for 7 years to get that ring then Princess Wills dropped her to have some fun elsewhere, and that's when she decided to play the "I'm gonna make him jealous" game on her Mother's advice, she slimmed down, started wearing sexy outifts, going out night after night in Mayfair nightclubs with her Sis Pippa and the paps and media were like "Oh William look what you are missing"... and Wills didn't give a damn and she looked like a fool but Princess Wills grandma put her foot down (since Charles is dumb and too busy with the love of his life Camilla) and told him he has a duty and after all he loved that girl at some point (which is true though), so well Wills did get back with her since so far she's proven to be loyal and wanting to be in the Royal game.

All of these tea spills are coming from Uni friends of Kate's whom I've worked with at PR events and drunk cousins of the Royal family you bump into at lectures events... ya welcome ;)

Anyhoo back to Wade.... boy is worth hundreds of million $$$ so you bet the baby mamas are going to make a line!

very interesting, thanks!

She's always struck me as insecure despite how beautiful she is.

But tht being said, it's really easy for us to judge and claim "oh i'd NEVER stay" blah blah blah, but I know I've been in situations that I claimed I would never be in, and found it hard to leave.

Plus, aside from being good looking, he has a ton of money and fame. So I'm sure that's alluring to her as well. Eh whatever, her life.

A lot of these wives and girlfriends know about the jump offs to the point that they call them to find out where their men are...the girls I know that have "dated" athletes have said the wives are ok with it as long as it's not in their face and their husbands don't question their spending

A lot of these wives and girlfriends know about the jump offs to the point that they call them to find out where their men are...the girls I know that have "dated" athletes have said the wives are ok with it as long as it's not in their face and their husbands don't question their spending

what some people won't do for money!!!

i ain't about to call some ***** to find out where my own husband is - and if she is finished with him could she pretty please send him home??! no ma'am.:nono:

Does Gabby speak of having any siblings or is she close to her family? Wonder how they feel about this.

It's one thing to be a ballers girl/wife/wifey and get cheated on and only the inner circle knows about it, but I bet her "baller wives friends" are laughing at her behind her back.

She had her parents in the crowd when she received some award last year. I forget what it was, but the clip of the acceptance speech was included in that OWN segment with black actresses when Gabby professed to being a reformed mean girl...or some such something. I'll look for it and post it.

Found it! Here's the link: How Actress Gabrielle Union Inspired Oprah

Listening to this again and man! At one point in her speech she says [about her first marriage], "I chased and accepted a love and a marriage that wasn't worthy of a date." Girl! What in the hell happened? D-Wade and being with him ain't worthy of a date, either!

Last edited: