Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

I didn't know that, interesting. I recall a few months ago her saying in some article that she was ready to have kids,and she joked about having "dusty eggs" something to that effect
She's just a golddigger too, but on the Kardashian level. And the 1st thing they teach you in golddigger school is pop out some babies to keep those checks coming after he moves on to the next chick.

... and apparently not only has she been around other ballers but she comes from a bloodline of golddiggers, her Mother and one of her Sis have babies with wealthy/sports men/famous men... yup!
I think once the 1st woman in a family becomes a high level golddigger it becomes easier for the daughters/sisters to to it. Don't have to chase around for introductions. Look at the Ks and the Govan sisters.

Wow!!! Shaking my head..no morals.

Listen, many of the women who marry these athletes do so knowing what they're getting into with this whole groupie/jump off life. A lot of them were the girlfriends sitting in the other section. Many of them overlook the behavior as long as they keep getting nice trinkets or have a mindset of "as long as you keep it quiet and don't embarrass me".

To me, they all deserve each other - the cheating athlete, the gold digging / willing to turn a blind eye wife, the "in it for a nice meal" groupie and everyone in between.

... and apparently not only has she been around other ballers but she comes from a bloodline of golddiggers, her Mother and one of her Sis have babies with wealthy/sports men/famous men... yup!

Her mother make Kris Jenner look like a damn joke :lol:

To paraphrase Debbie Allen: "You want fame? Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying ... in sweat........ on your back and give birth 9 months later"

In the golddigging hall of fame it will be Mrs. Middleton and then Kris Jenner. This woman hasn't gotten anybody married off. And Kris has elevated her bunch to where the men are the accessories.

Wait, how is Mrs. Middleton a golddigger or the mother of a golddigger?

It's a proper hierarchy I mean the wifey is ALWAYS first hence why Gabrielle won't let go of that close place until she becomes Mrs Wade, then the main side-hoe probably that Aja girl since they go way way back already, then the side-ho like probably a hairdresser or two or three Wade flies off from one place to the other, then the fly out box when Wade is in another city, THEN the groupie after a ball game to suck that D in them lockers room! But then again it can be complicated when one wants to upgrade that place in the hierarchy of a baller’s life.

As music duo P-Square would say in their song : No Easy ehhhhh :lol: