Black & White Umbrella!

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Of all things...:rolleyes:

I have a lot of bags, sunglasses, travel case, keyrings, wallet, the list goes on. I made a few returns and have quite a few gift certificates and credits.

So, when I couldn't find anything in the store today - I realized we needed a new umbrella, so I picked up the black and white.

It's so cute, I almost can't wait for it to rain! :blush: :blush:

I have the LEgacy Stripe one, I LOVE it! It's made it thru lots of windy days and it's good to know they'll repair it for me if it breaks. I don't need the recipt for that right? >_>

It does seem very sturdy and very well made.

You should probably give the store a call and find out for warranty on the umbrella (I did this with my sunglasses, as the process isn't necessarily as cut-and-dry as it is with one of the handbags.) and ask about the receipt as well.

Obviously, they know their own product - but they might have some type of expiration on the warranty for repair/replacement.

Dopey me...I didn't think to ask when I was at the store yesterday. :crybaby:

Of all things...:rolleyes:

I have a lot of bags, sunglasses, travel case, keyrings, wallet, the list goes on. I made a few returns and have quite a few gift certificates and credits.

So, when I couldn't find anything in the store today - I realized we needed a new umbrella, so I picked up the black and white.

It's so cute, I almost can't wait for it to rain! :blush: :blush:

Congrats on the umbrella! I hadn't really noticed that one before -- I love it!

thats so exciting! i've had my eye on the umbrellas for a while now. ive been meaning to buy one, but i always find other stuff that i like and my friend always talks me out of the umbrella.

i think when i get my raise i might get an umbrella :smile: