Black b-bag

^good point :yes:

I want a black first or city at some point.. but was always told to look for a 04 or 05... but in the "awards" thread there as an 07 that looked like it had amazing leather!!

^ OMG i know i saw that leather!!!!! i hate how it's so hit or miss with almost all 06's (I had some really bad leathers). but i heard the 07's are better... haven't felt an 07 yet. I'm old school though rockin the 04 tiwggy.

^good to know there are 07 black firsts out there with nice leather cause if i sent back my city that's what i want!

^ OMG i know i saw that leather!!!!! i hate how it's so hit or miss with almost all 06's (I had some really bad leathers). but i heard the 07's are better... haven't felt an 07 yet. I'm old school though rockin the 04 tiwggy.

i think the 07 leathers vary. my vert has gorgeous leather (but i dont have an 04 or 05 to compare to), but i just sent back a truffe that had hideous leather :yes:.. hopefully it'll just get better (and more consitent) with every season:wlae:

I also think that 04 and 05 leathers are the best but I also have to say that I LOVE my '06 black city:love:- I must have gotten lucky I think:yes:
430905361_1b3e38619c.jpg

Leather comparison from top to bottom:
Black SS 05 First
Rouge Vif 06 Purse
Black SS 06 City
3.jpg

I also think that 04 and 05 leathers are the best but I also have to say that I LOVE my '06 black city:love:- I must have gotten lucky I think:yes:
430905361_1b3e38619c.jpg

Leather comparison from top to bottom:
Black SS 05 First
Rouge Vif 06 Purse
Black SS 06 City
3.jpg

MarieG, you're right, the leather on your 06 City looks soft and smooshy! It is a real beauty. :heart: