Steel, Shadow, Fume All Seasonal?

Viaggiare

O.G.
May 9, 2007
Just bought and Shadow cosmetic bag and am now thinking about my next handbag acquisition. I really like this color family and wonder if any of these shades will be around in 6 months or so.

Steel is no longer in production but you can find bags on the secondary market. I think *bay has a large Belly in Steel. I think the same applies to Shadow. The FW2014 collection may include a grey.

I saw fume at the Tyson's boutique....just bought a 2nd hand today...think it is shadow...but the listing said silver, which it was not. The belly on the bay is cute.

I love the color way as well....I am a huge grey lover though....

Btw...fume is a beauty, just a light grey....

I am a huge fan of Steel. It made me fall in love with BV in the first place. After the new year, I will take picture of my steel and shadow so you can compare. I think Fume is a light grey.

Just bought and Shadow cosmetic bag and am now thinking about my next handbag acquisition. I really like this color family and wonder if any of these shades will be around in 6 months or so.
I also love gray. BV really should bring a rich gray shade on as a basic neutral color. I am currently waiting for a gray cervo.

Agree that a nice medium gray would be a good addition to the standard line up of colors and then seasonally there could be a lighter or darker option. I saw Fume and am concerned about color transfer because it is so light. The sales associate told me as much and said he saw quite a few used Fume bags with denim stains. There always seems to be one gray or another available but just like the tan family some season's shades are better than others and you just have to wait for a good shade to come along.