Coach Chevron Hobo...Love it or Hate it??

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
I LOVE PINK and I LOVE the look of the Chevron Hobo. Do you think this is a good bag??? Can it be carried in the Spring/Summer - since it's PINK?...or just Fall/Winter since some of the stripes are suede? How difficult do you think it is to keep this clean...the suede anyway?

Attachments

• pinkchevron.JPG
    pinkchevron.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 578
It's okay. For some reason I'm not liking the silver and white with it. If it was just the different pinks all the way up I would like it much better.

I've never been big on seasons, then again I live in the South where the weather never changes much. I just carry what I like when I like.

I LOVE PINK and I LOVE the look of the Chevron Hobo. Do you think this is a good bag??? Can it be carried in the Spring/Summer - since it's PINK?...or just Fall/Winter since some of the stripes are suede? How difficult do you think it is to keep this clean...the suede anyway?
do you have one? or is that a ebay pic?

I LOVE the orange chevron, it's very retro 70's ish I know, but I love orange and think it's so cute!

I do think it would be very hard to keep clean, that's the main reason I wouldn't buy one

Coach suede stinks in that aspect, I have one bag with dark brown suede trim and even that is hard to keep nice!

I think especially bc you live in warm weather, this could really be a year round bag. suede is not totally off limits in the summer. if you lived in the cold i might think differently, but you live in south texas, use it when you want to, I love it

I love the pink and silver together. I had the east west signature bag in pink the bottom was pink suede and it did get dirty. now I spray all my suede bags with ugg boot spray..

I prefer the yellow/orange version. There are lots of pics of Eva Longoria carrying it in the coach celebrity section. I would love to have that bag but the suede would get dirty so easily in my opinion. My 2005 holiday patchwork bag has some purple suede patches and they have some dirty spots around the edges. I baby this bag as well and they still got dirty...