On the sofa for 2014

Definitely me. The prices are just too insane and so I have been on the sofa for a while now.
I have also been put off by the several faults with my medium lily which means I can't even fool myself into thinking I am paying the price for quality :sad:

I'm being realistic this year - not committing to sofa, but I won't be buying anything new at store prices and anything I do buy will be on a 'one in, one out' basis!

Pre-loved only for 2014!

I'm being realistic this year - not committing to sofa, but I won't be buying anything new at store prices and anything I do buy will be on a 'one in, one out' basis!

Pre-loved only for 2014!

Same here! +1 for preloved and if possible under $800 lol those are my goals! this year was a big buying year for me :O

After my sale Alexa which should be delivered friday I think I will be on the sofa for the rest of my life ;) Mulberrys prices are def too high for me now.

I've been on the sofa for most of 2013 and imagine 2014 will be the same - the new bags don't really do it for me anymore and the new prices definitely don't!!

I am not sitting on the sofa, not taking that pledge! It is common knowledge that people that promise not to buy bags, end up.... buying bags!
If I like it and the price is right, I will buy, but I do my best to offload some bags too, to balance out my collection