the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to me!
After buying everyone else's Christmas presents with the help of taking on an extra holiday job at Pandora, I treated myself to a very special bead...
The gilded cage bead :smile:
I had bought golden dragonflies initially, but as I wore it home on my wrist, I realized that it didn't "pop" enough. The stella and the gilded cage popped more...
I absolutely love it. I may not be able to afford another gold Pandora bead for a long time, so I got the one I loved the most...
Thanks to everyone on here for your input. It really helped me in making the right decision :smile:
Next on my list?
Mermaid and a clear pave!!!

goldpandora_zpsf3172eab.jpg
Love it!

View attachment 2442841View attachment 2442842

My bf got me three charms: the champagne rose, the star, and a third charm that I will exchange for another charm. It was a blue cz...that didn't match my colour theme.

I love the champagne rose very very much. Nearly got one for myself. I am still crazy about it now, it is just it doesn't 100% match the theme of my bracelet. But I am glad you have got it on yours. It is so pretty and very good value for money too. So good choice my friend.

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum, but have been collecting Pandora for a little less than a year. I am not a purist- I mix in some Chamilia due to the Disney license- but most of my charms are Pandora :smile: Here are pictures of my two bracelets :smile: I got my free Bracelet 2 days ago with the promotion offer and am looking forward to starting my 3rd bracelet! Poor DH just shakes his head but indulges my obsession :smile:

get-attachment-1_zps4998d604.jpg

get-attachment_zps88935b58.jpg
Wow! 2 bracelets in less than 1 year! That is amazingly quick. My two tone has been taking me 2 years and it is still not complete yet even though it is not far from it. I should move to the States :smile:!

Merry Christmas to me!
After buying everyone else's Christmas presents with the help of taking on an extra holiday job at Pandora, I treated myself to a very special bead...
I had bought golden dragonflies initially, but as I wore it home on my wrist, I realized that it didn't "pop" enough. The stella and the gilded cage popped more...
I absolutely love it. I may not be able to afford another gold Pandora bead for a long time, so I got the one I loved the most...
Thanks to everyone on here for your input. It really helped me in making the right decision :smile:
Next on my list?

Well done! Good pick - it is costly for a good reason especially if you look at many of the lovely details on this little charm. Absolutely stands out on your oxidised chain. I am glad you gave yourself a nice proper treat. Enjoy it.

Thanks so much, i adore it so much. funny thing, at 1st i didn't like or wanna get into the pandora craze, especially the charm bracelets, but then i got one from my parents and husband and i started falling in love with it. i def. have to say i like the rings and necklaces better still, but now i have 2 bracelets i want to complete! i really want some of the gold pieces/bracelet but my gosh so expensive for so small lmao..

Well you know it as well as I do that it is so easy to fal in love and become an addict to Pandora. You complete the first bracelet, then move on to the next, then the next...But we love it!

Merry Christmas to me!
Next on my list?

Gorgeous :smile:

Merry Christmas to me!
Next on my list?

Love it!! I would eventually like to add sole gold charms to my collection as well! It really adds to the look of the bracelet :smile:

I love the champagne rose very very much. Nearly got one for myself. I am still crazy about it now, it is just it doesn't 100% match the theme of my bracelet. But I am glad you have got it on yours. It is so pretty and very good value for money too. So good choice my friend.

Thanks, I love the champagne rose. It was actually on my secret wish list and my bf ended up picking it out too. Maybe the pink rose would be better suited for your bracelet? I would live to see a pic of yours :smile:

Merry Christmas to me!
Next on my list?

Really good choice, it look great on your bracelet! :smile: And i love your essence bracelet

Thanks, I love the champagne rose. It was actually on my secret wish list and my bf ended up picking it out too. Maybe the pink rose would be better suited for your bracelet? I would live to see a pic of yours :smile:

i fall in love with the champagne rose when i see your bracelet, the roses are my favorite flower but i dont like the silver rose, and the champagne rose looks amazing with the two tones, its now on my list, and your a lucky girl that your bf pick it and that it was in your secret list;)

Status
Not open for further replies.