Ooops.... I did it again..:)

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Aloha ladies and gents...I thought I ruined my bag and I can never ever use it again but since a lot of people here in TPF helped me how to get rid of the stain in my bag It's almost never happened which is I'm very happy that It's not so obvious anymore:smile: After stressing out for couple of days my friend told me that they are having a good Deals in Coach outlet...yay! I was debating if I'm going to the store or just sit tight and stress out..lol but I was telling to my self that I will go there and just browse and not to buy right away since I got my self a Burberry bag and wallet for Chritsmas gift to my self:smile: And guess what I found this tote in such a good deal and yes I bought it and took it home with me BTW this is my 2nd Coach bag so far I like it a lot this is going to be my work bag.
Tay SNK PR Alxs Crya Silver Orig price $308.00 went to $299.99 +70%off and additional 10%off=$81.00

Attachments

• 2013-12-29 18.02.55.jpg
    2013-12-29 18.02.55.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 888
  • 2013-12-29 18.05.25.jpg
    2013-12-29 18.05.25.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 887
Aloha ladies and gents...I thought I ruined my bag and I can never ever use it again but since a lot of people here in TPF helped me how to get rid of the stain in my bag It's almost never happened which is I'm very happy that It's not so obvious anymore:smile: After stressing out for couple of days my friend told me that they are having a good Deals in Coach outlet...yay! I was debating if I'm going to the store or just sit tight and stress out..lol but I was telling to my self that I will go there and just browse and not to buy right away since I got my self a Burberry bag and wallet for Chritsmas gift to my self:smile: And guess what I found this tote in such a good deal and yes I bought it and took it home with me BTW this is my 2nd Coach bag so far I like it a lot this is going to be my work bag.
Tay SNK PR Alxs Crya Silver Orig price $308.00 went to $299.99 +70%off and additional 10%off=$81.00

Congratulations -- great deal! Enjoy your new bag!

When I read the title of this thread I thought that you got another ink mark on your bag!! I'm glad that wasn't the case!!

Enjoy your second Coach bag, it's very pretty!!
Lol....I will not post it again if ever that happened:smile:
Yeah atleast this new bag the dirt,ink whatever it's not going to be so obvious:smile:
Thanks and Happy New Year!