the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So here's a bit of an update from my visit to the store today....

The SA at Pandora said to not worry about the shape of the bracelet, that it will all eventually loosen up (much like the feedback on here) so I did not push for an exchange. Hopefully the stiff areas that are making it feel a little awkward loosen up as quickly as the other section did!

I also purchased the Dreamer safety chain - I LOVE it!! And I took Tabitha's advice and added the Perfect Gift charm, as it was already on my wish list. I probably won't be adding anything else until there is a promo here in Canada, which willl be so difficult!! I'm definitely becoming an addict ;)

Here's my bracelet for now:

View attachment 2443797
Perfect! Glad you are happy with it now. I love the bow charm! The safety chain looks fab. Does it not clip onto the threads?

Perfect! Glad you are happy with it now. I love the bow charm! The safety chain looks fab. Does it not clip onto the threads?

No, I asked the SA if it did and she said it does not. Apparently the other safety chains screw onto the threads, but she said the one I chose is actually the strongest and most secure (I guess that explains the higher price compared to the other silver safety chains).

No, I asked the SA if it did and she said it does not. Apparently the other safety chains screw onto the threads, but she said the one I chose is actually the strongest and most secure (I guess that explains the higher price compared to the other silver safety chains).
Yeah I have read that this chain is the more secure one. I have the two tone and I love mine. It's the silver with gold hearts. I got it for xmas.

Yeah I have read that this chain is the more secure one. I have the two tone and I love mine. It's the silver with gold hearts. I got it for xmas.

I love that one as well! I actually love all of the two-tone jewelry (my watch is actually two-tone so it would be great to have a bracelet that matches), but that's an investment I'll have to wait to make!

I really wish there was an Anchor charm that was all silver, though :sad: I would really love an anchor on my bracelet but I'm only adding silver charms/charms with gems to this bracelet.

Lovely lovely Pandora collections! You are a very lucky lady! I love the neclece at the bottom of your post - really nice.

Thanks so much, i adore it so much. funny thing, at 1st i didn't like or wanna get into the pandora craze, especially the charm bracelets, but then i got one from my parents and husband and i started falling in love with it. i def. have to say i like the rings and necklaces better still, but now i have 2 bracelets i want to complete! i really want some of the gold pieces/bracelet but my gosh so expensive for so small lmao..

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share my current pandora collection. I received the essence collection bracelet and charms for Xmas and I really am in love with it!
love your collection and the essence bracelet look very nice!

i really dont know wich safety chain to choose, your murano glass look very beautifull

I'm on my way over to the store now so I'll let you know how that goes!

I guess you could probably try to sell some of the charms you no longer want and get new ones? I love to build collections so I'm anticipating that down the road I'll find myself in the same predicament you're in, hah.

I think I'm going to purchase the Dreamer safety chain today, because now that I have 5 charms and 2 clips I'm beginning to see the value in having one. I also agree with you, they look very pretty.

I have a wishlist of charms I would like to eventually get:

Light as a feather
Dog house
Forget me knot
Journey
Perfect gift
Serendipity
Dad

Do you have any of these? Any charms you recommend to a newbie like me?? :smile:
in your wishlist my favorites is light as a feather, forget me knot and the perfect gift but i never see them IRL

There is not very much room left on my two tone bracelet now so my next couple charms have to be right. The gold & silver flower bouquet is definately on my hot list. I am going to the Pandora's tomorrow, I know it is going to be a tough decision as I can only add one but there are 3 or 4 I quite like. Hmmmm....
So difficult to make a choice...

Hey guys! So here's a bit of an update from my visit to the store today....

The SA at Pandora said to not worry about the shape of the bracelet, that it will all eventually loosen up (much like the feedback on here) so I did not push for an exchange. Hopefully the stiff areas that are making it feel a little awkward loosen up as quickly as the other section did!

I also purchased the Dreamer safety chain - I LOVE it!! And I took Tabitha's advice and added the Perfect Gift charm, as it was already on my wish list. I probably won't be adding anything else until there is a promo here in Canada, which willl be so difficult!! I'm definitely becoming an addict ;)

Here's my bracelet for now:

View attachment 2443797
i really love your bracelet and the perfect gift charm is really a nice touch

my first finished bracelet😍
your bracelet seem to be really cute

Happy holidays everyone!! I see Santa has been to Pandora quiet a bit this season :smile: I love checking out how the bracelets look on here - makes me sound like a lurker - but really it's so much easier to gauge the actual look of the charms and how they look in respect to other charms versus just using the bracelet builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.