the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy!

Do you guys sleep with your bracelets on? And shower with them on? It's so hard to take it off and put it on by myself I was wondering what everyone did?

I'm in the club now ! View attachment 2442569

Very pretty, I want the key to my heart charm. Forgot to answer, no I don't sleep or bathe in mine[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!! I probably won't sleep or bathe with mine either. My sister has one and she does though but it looks a bit tarnished! Thank you and I love the key to my heart charm also since it is so meaningful!

Pandora sale. Is it me or is it seriously underwhelming ? Thought i might pick up where i left off with something inspiring in the sale but i think its going to have to wait.

Yes.. Same as last years sale and the summer one, just things that are being discontinued. I did get something I had been wanting at a good price though. :smile: they haven't previously had sales.

Here's my Pandora bracelet and tiny collection so far. i am making a fall/winter bracelet 1st, then spring/summer all w/ memories charms included for them. This is fall/winter obviously, lol. I will be taking off the Mermaid and putting it away for the new summery one and buying the Bible charm tomorrow for this =D

It will one day look like this:

bjVU4oh.png

And one day my spring summer one will look like this:

wcQEDMx.png

5dAeSOj.jpg

And this is the other bracelet I have (I actually got it today for the free gift with 100 or over purchase! - if any ladies live near long island, ny go to the roosevelt field mall garden city store and the kiosk in the mall too by santa claus in the huge circular atrium (near jcpenney's - they have a huge stock of them!)

This is the bangle bracelet (I picked that today) and my charm bracelet just a little filled and 2 of my rings

ntnVqdv.jpg

sAuNiJj.jpg

And this (along with the Babushka charm) is what my husband bought me 2 days ago for this Christmas - the abstract black spinel and cz/ss pendant along on a ss pandora chain! it's so beautiful, i love it so much and i'm going to wear it everyday and its just perfect in every way :biggrin: :love:

Ag69KJS.jpg

That's all, thanks for looking and hope everyone had a very merry and joyous Christmas and holidays and good new year to come! :heart:3
Your collection is lovely, it's so addictive isn't it?!

I got my first pandora bracelet for christmas! The three charms on the far side are inner strength, forever entwined (I lost my beloved dog so she is forever with me), and the red stones are the January stone which is when I lost my beloved pet and the day she passed is the day my new puppy was born, then the love flower bouquet is from my dear boyfriend, and the key to my heart charm as well!

I'm so happy!

Do you guys sleep with your bracelets on? And shower with them on? It's so hard to take it off and put it on by myself I was wondering what everyone did?

I'm in the club now ! View attachment 2442569
Your bracelet is really pretty, I love it. I really wouldn't advise you sleep or bathe/shower in them, as some chemicals can dull the silver and once that happens, you can't restore the shine. Sleeping in it could pull or twist your bracelet by accident and break it. Probably unlikely but would you want to risk it? Why don't you buy a bracelet opener for it? Not the Pandora one but you can get a similar ones from ebay that make opening your bracelet a lot easier.

Welcome to the club!x

Pandora sale. Is it me or is it seriously underwhelming ? Thought i might pick up where i left off with something inspiring in the sale but i think its going to have to wait.
Ditto, it's rather rubbish isn't it? The fact they are the discontinued charms says it all because no one likes them in the first place. Some are okay but not really nice enough to buy as they are still pricey with the discount.

I received my very first Pandora bracelet as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend this year! I'm super excited about it, but today I noticed a kink in it. It is especially noticable to me when I'm wearing it, as the shape makes it fit weird. Anyway, here's to hoping for a hassle-free exchange tomorrow!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388194079.612933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.