Holiday purchases

Welcome back, I hope your mom is doing better.

Your bracelets are wonderful.

Sending my thoughts: my mom has been ill this holiday, too. It's hard to see a parent suffering. I hope your DM is feeling better. :heart:

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, hope she is doing better.

Beautiful H purchases, the CDC is such a pretty colour.

Welcome back
Nice shopping you got

Beautiful!

Gorgeous! Everything is stunning! I especially love the thin gold bracelet. So elegant!

Hope your mom is feeling better! I love your newly acquired H goodies! Lots of happiness for your wrist! :smile:

Fabulous shopping! I love them all! :biggrin:

Thank you ladies so much for your kind words and support. It has been a very long road and we have a way to go but I'm just grateful that she is here with me. Thank your for your compliments on my recent H purchases.

Sending my thoughts: my mom has been ill this holiday, too. It's hard to see a parent suffering. I hope your DM is feeling better. :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. It is so awful like you said to watch a parent suffer. We almost lost her and I've been by her side since. I too hope your DM is feeling better. Please take care. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

So sorry about your mum, great you can look after her. It's sad watching people you love when they are ill. My mum has been ill also this past year. There is nothing better than spending time with her.

Love all your bright and cheerful Hermes items. Great choices!