Mulberry and a Fairy Tale

KatharinaV

O.G.
May 18, 2010
Yesterday I received an e-mail from Mulberry :smile:

At first I couldn't even believe it - it said I had won my chosen bag in the Fairy Tale :smile:

After reading the e-mail approx 100 times I finally realised that Mulberry had made the fairy tale come true :biggrin: and a Bayswater Double Zip Tote in Red Glossy Goat is now on it's way to little Denmark (home of fairy tales btw :graucho:)

The most unexpected Christmas present ever! Thank you Mulberry :biggrin: She will be the perfect addition for my collection :smile:

Merry Christmas for everyone - may your dreams come true as well :smile:

At first I couldn't even believe it - it said I had won my chosen bag in the Fairy Tale :smile:

After reading the e-mail approx 100 times I finally realised that Mulberry had made the fairy tale come true :biggrin: and a Bayswater Double Zip Tote in Red Glossy Goat is now on it's way to little Denmark (home of fairy tales btw :graucho:)

The most unexpected Christmas present ever! Thank you Mulberry :biggrin: She will be the perfect addition for my collection :smile:

Congratulations Katharina, what a lovely Christmas present!

Wow, congratulations! I'm very happy for you and can't wait to see the reveal!