What do you think about this Tory Burch bag and wallet

Then get it and think about it! :smile: You might love her when she arrives...just don't use it (obviously) and you can return it if you're not into it...tell us what you decide! :smile:
p.s. Is that a little hedgehog in your avatar? I've been trying to figure it out. It's absolutely adorable!!

Then get it and think about it! :smile: You might love her when she arrives...just don't use it (obviously) and you can return it if you're not into it...tell us what you decide! :smile:
p.s. Is that a little hedgehog in your avatar? I've been trying to figure it out. It's absolutely adorable!!
Thank you! That is what I will I do :smile:
Yes, it is an hedgehog, my favorite animal :smile:

I like the overall style (I'm a big fan of the middy) but I don't like how the flap in front doesn't lie flat/flush because of the hardware in the middle. That would drive me nuts!

I like the overall style (I'm a big fan of the middy) but I don't like how the flap in front doesn't lie flat/flush because of the hardware in the middle. That would drive me nuts!
Thank you for opinion. I am wondering how it holds it's shape when empty as I don't carry many things in my purse.

Love the purse very stylish, base your purchase on your lifestyle, are you always on the go? Do you like to take lots of things with you when you go out?

I like the purse - not in love with the wallet- I think you have to see how it feels on you to decide :smile:

Good Luck!

Thank you all for your opinions!

Bag and wallet arrived and went back. I even didn't make pics. The wallet was big no right away, it just looked weird. The bag took a bit more time to decide. So, here are the reasons why I retuned the bag too:
1. Loved the shape but it did not look good without stuffing and I never carry many things in my purse.
2. The zippers were too big for this bag, can't explain it, but it bothered me.
3. Front flap was annoying to open and close.
I decided to let it go and get something what I would love from the first sight and this bag was not it.

Thank you again for your attention!