Ordering mon monogram

Is there somewhere online to view and order these items? I can't find any info

you can do it one of two ways. In the search bar in the upper rt corner type mon monogram and all the items will come up or you can search it under collections. Watch out its addicting!! I go online and design all different types it fun!!

you can do it one of two ways. In the search bar in the upper rt corner type mon monogram and all the items will come up or you can search it under collections. Watch out its addicting!! I go online and design all different types it fun!!

I must be impaired. When I type in mon monogram in the search box, it goes to a store in Minneapolis. What category should I look at in the collection? Dies it matter that I'm on my ipad?

You need to try to acess this website from your desktop.
The mon monogram website isn't accessible from your ipad. Please try you desktop or laptop computer. If you don't have either one of those. Then you need to call Louis Vuitton customer phone number.

Last edited:
I've never tried my iPad but mon monogram won't come up if I'm on my phone. Once you get to the LV website, go to Collections. From there hover the cursor over either women or men and separate categories will appear, mon monogram will be one of them. Have fun!

I must be impaired. When I type in mon monogram in the search box, it goes to a store in Minneapolis. What category should I look at in the collection? Dies it matter that I'm on my ipad?

So I just tried from my iPad apparently you can only do it from a laptop or desktop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 220
Isn't it weird that you can't view mon mono options on your iPad, but you can order it on the iPad at the LV store?

Weird?....

....or conspiracy? :thinking: