Can anyone help me find a coin purse in this seasons colors ?

Jan 29, 2006
Hi Guys,
I'm dying here trying to find a coin purse in aqua, sandstone, or natural. But the trick is I don't want to buy from BalNY because if I'm shipped a coin purse with less than desirable leather than I'll probably have one of my only two chances to ever return anything to BalNY. I heard that BalNY only allows 2 returns/exchanges per customer and I just think it's absolutely crazy but either way I'd rather save my two chances on much bigger purchases, so does anyone know which NM carries a wide variety of colors ?

Thank you so much. I know I can always count on my fellow bbag addicts. :P

There's an Aqua coin purse at Barney's in Chicago, but after some "less then desirable" customer service (and the fact that I had no idea what I was going to do with it) - I decided I really didn't need it that bad...

It is probably still there, because that was this week.

NM didn't order the coin purse in Aqua. (I was told by a SA in Troy this week.) The coin on eBay is at a great price too!!

PS - Do you know if BalNY has them in Aqua by chance? I am actually the reverse, I am getting ready to order a bag from them, so I could just order the coin purse along with it. TIA!

There's an Aqua coin purse at Barney's in Chicago, but after some "less then desirable" customer service (and the fact that I had no idea what I was going to do with it) - I decided I really didn't need it that bad...

It is probably still there, because that was this week.

NM didn't order the coin purse in Aqua. (I was told by a SA in Troy this week.) The coin on eBay is at a great price too!!

PS - Do you know if BalNY has them in Aqua by chance? I am actually the reverse, I am getting ready to order a bag from them, so I could just order the coin purse along with it. TIA!

I was JUST going to post this Coin Purse! It is Gorgeous!
If you call there, try Karyn (pronounced CARen) she was pretty nice to me when I bought a few things there :smile:

I was JUST going to post this Coin Purse! It is Gorgeous!
If you call there, try Karyn (pronounced CARen) she was pretty nice to me when I bought a few things there :smile:

LOL... go get it girl!! I don't know what I would use it for anyhow.

Thanks for the referral!! That wasn't who I talked to, so I will be sure to ask for her next time... It wasn't a huge ordeal, just kind of put me off. I might have caught that SA at an off time or something, you know how these things go.:shrugs:

There's an aqua coin purse at Barney's in Beverly Hills, too. Just saw it yesterday and it was a cutie!

They might have sandstone, too, although they were calling it beige. I think they got a bunch in recently - it would be worth giving them a call to find out what they have in stock.