BLANC LOAF - $1075AUS - Should I? =D

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
It was reduced to AUS$1075 from AUS$2000+ at my local dept store cause someone has nicked the paddlock and the key...
I was so tempted but really hesitating cos Chloe without the paddlock is..:rolleyes: not really Chloe..

Should I? :P
It's so cutee I instantly want to take her home :P :girlsigh:

I have spoken to the Manager of the floor, and questioned whether they can contact Chloe to have it replaced..and she said they have tried that for few customers through the buyer but apparently Chloe is unable to replace the hardwares...so I was told :Push:

I am still contemplating now cos Chloe without a paddlock...hmmm...:sweatdrop:

It was reduced to AUS$1075 from AUS$2000+ at my local dept store cause someone has nicked the paddlock and the key...
I was so tempted but really hesitating cos Chloe without the paddlock is..:rolleyes: not really Chloe..

Should I? :P
It's so cutee I instantly want to take her home :P :girlsigh:
aki, another PF member just ordered and received a new chloe lock for her Blue Jeans Moyen, it was $100. If you PM her I'm sure she will give you details. member name is handbagrehab

aki, another PF member just ordered and received a new chloe lock for her Blue Jeans Moyen, it was $100. If you PM her I'm sure she will give you details. member name is handbagrehab

Really???
WOW! Thanks heaps ReRe!
I will pm her now...:wlae:

BTW, whats happening with your load ReRe?
Is it craie?

Thats a pretty good deal considering David Jones has them for $2510 the last time I checked. Check to see if you can get the lock replaced first. What store was this in?