Diamond bar bracelet question

Asscher

O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Hi Diamond bar bracelet owners, does your diamond bar face down or face up usually? I see it face up in photos but I'd think gravity will pull the heavy diamond bar to face down so that one can't actually see the bar most of the time? Please help as I hope to get one. Thanks in advance.

Hi Diamond bar bracelet owners, does your diamond bar face down or face up usually? I see it face up in photos but I'd think gravity will pull the heavy diamond bar to face down so that one can't actually see the bar most of the time? Please help as I hope to get one. Thanks in advance.
Hi
I've posted a question below about the bluenile version. :smile:

I have one from a local jeweller and it stays up on top most of the time. It's rarely travels round to the underside and I have very small wrists. That's why it's one of my favorites. I'm looking to add another one to stack.

HTH

:flowers:

Hi
I've posted a question below about the bluenile version. :smile:

I have one from a local jeweller and it stays up on top most of the time. It's rarely travels round to the underside and I have very small wrists. That's why it's one of my favorites. I'm looking to add another one to stack.

HTH

:flowers:

Thank you Susimoo for sharing your experience. :smile:

my blue nile bar stays on top of my wrist, it is curved so it hugs your wrist, occasionally it will pull to the side of my wrist but it has never flipped to the bottom of my wrist!

my blue nile bar stays on top of my wrist, it is curved so it hugs your wrist, occasionally it will pull to the side of my wrist but it has never flipped to the bottom of my wrist!

Candice, do you mind sharing your bracelet length? I'm wondering if length plays a part since the poster below you have the opposite situation. I don't know how to multiple-quote her post.

Candice, do you mind sharing your bracelet length? I'm wondering if length plays a part since the poster below you have the opposite situation. I don't know how to multiple-quote her post.

my bracelet is 7 inches long and my wrist is 6.25 inches so this probably has something to do with it because it's not loose on me :smile:

I have the Blue Nile one and the bar is more often than not on the bottom of my wrist. And this is after having the bracelet shortened twice with the hopes of it staying up top!

my bracelet is 7 inches long and my wrist is 6.25 inches so this probably has something to do with it because it's not loose on me :smile:

Thank you, Candice. I'm going to find a measuring tape to measure my wrist now. Usually I'm not concerned about bracelet length but this time I need to get the measurement right so that the bar faces up.

I have the Blue Nile one and the bar is more often than not on the bottom of my wrist. And this is after having the bracelet shortened twice with the hopes of it staying up top!

That's sounds not too hopeful for me as my wrist is really small. Maybe I will get an oval bangle bracelet instead. I'm curious why a shortened bracelet will turn downwards though. It should be tight enough.

Addicted, have you considered a bangle bracelet with diamonds on top only? That's my alternative if the bn bracelet is too long. Oval bangle bracelet won't turn down so diamonds are always on top. But that's my second choice as I find bangles noisy when using the computer.
I am saving up for a bangle with diamonds all around it! I think that will be my birthday present to myself :smile: I haven't seen an oval one with diamonds on top, can you link me to one you have seen? Thanks!