New Mulberry Purse

Kseniula

Feb 22, 2008
Hello Ladies
I've bee really upset lately,my favourite M. Valentie's Coin Purse has been stolen:sad: I've deceided to buy a purse this time(so far I've been carrying my bills and cards in a pouch and coins in coin purse)unfortunately I've missed the Selfridges -20% weekend and now I'm waiting for the sale on m.com. I know there will be a Dome Rivet Purse available in the sale,but it will be in Lizard print. any thoughts on the leather? is it really delicate? I'm also eyeing the regular French Purse in crincke patent leather that i also haven't seen or touched before. any ideas what should I go for?

I'm so sorry about your stolen mulberry that's devastating! I like the done rivet in emerald lizard :smile: Best of luck I hope you find something you love just as much if not more

Hello Ladies
I've bee really upset lately,my favourite M. Valentie's Coin Purse has been stolen:sad: I've deceided to buy a purse this time(so far I've been carrying my bills and cards in a pouch and coins in coin purse)unfortunately I've missed the Selfridges -20% weekend and now I'm waiting for the sale on m.com. I know there will be a Dome Rivet Purse available in the sale,but it will be in Lizard print. any thoughts on the leather? is it really delicate? I'm also eyeing the regular French Purse in crincke patent leather that i also haven't seen or touched before. any ideas what should I go for?
They had the valentine coin purse in York at the weekend if you wanted another one :biggrin: