First Coach bag in years... Preston Video Reveal!

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
I haven't done this in a while, lol... so I might be rusty at revealing - but I thought I would share some quick pics & my video reveal of the new Preston satchel in graphite! I really am liking it! I was a "Coachie" a number of years ago, around 2006 or so, and since wandered into other brands... Balenciaga, LV, etc...

I'd been looking for a nice gray bag and the Preston caught my eye! Now I have the Mini Tanner on my mind. :P Perhaps the tides have changed and I'm on a Coach kick again? I don't know, but I cannot wait to use the Preston! (Must wait until Christmas, lol!)

IMG_0550_zps4ac997ed.jpg

IMG_0554_zps64eb4384.jpg

IMG_0553_zps5acd1c30.jpg

It's a beauty!

I haven't done this in a while, lol... so I might be rusty at revealing - but I thought I would share some quick pics & my video reveal of the new Preston satchel in graphite! I really am liking it! I was a "Coachie" a number of years ago, around 2006 or so, and since wandered into other brands... Balenciaga, LV, etc...

I'd been looking for a nice gray bag and the Preston caught my eye! Now I have the Mini Tanner on my mind. :P Perhaps the tides have changed and I'm on a Coach kick again? I don't know, but I cannot wait to use the Preston! (Must wait until Christmas, lol!)

IMG_0550_zps4ac997ed.jpg

IMG_0554_zps64eb4384.jpg

IMG_0553_zps5acd1c30.jpg

It's a beauty!

Di! Welcome back to Coach! Wonderful reveal! I follow you on YouTube and love your videos.
Gorgeous bag :smile:

IMG_0550_zps4ac997ed.jpg

IMG_0554_zps64eb4384.jpg

IMG_0553_zps5acd1c30.jpg

It's a beauty!

Love it!

Great video, I was in my FP Boutique the other day and had the opportunity to purchase this. I was tempted, but resisted and bought a wallet and the Madison Convertible instead. Maybe next time. Anyway very pretty, enjoy it!:biggrin: