Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

I accidentally posted this in the Chanel forum and was "kindly" told I wasn't posting correctly. So let's try this again ;) After catching wind the original BDJ was changing and the price was increasing I hunted down the Belle du Jour clutch in black patent....this has been a long time coming and my first YSL purchase. So happy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386198076.963478.jpg

I accidentally posted this in the Chanel forum and was "kindly" told I wasn't posting correctly. So let's try this again ;) After catching wind the original BDJ was changing and the price was increasing I hunted down the Belle du Jour clutch in black patent....this has been a long time coming and my first YSL purchase. So happy!

View attachment 2419496

Congrats on your purchase!!! :smile: I was wondering which size you got?

I believe it's the Large BDJ....I didn't really have a ton of choices because the style of these clutches is no longer being produced. It was on sale...marked down to $650 from $850.

I believe it's the Large BDJ....I didn't really have a ton of choices because the style of these clutches is no longer being produced. It was on sale...marked down to $650 from $850.

Great deal!!!! :woohoo: I've seen the small one before as well and wasn't sure which one I should get, the large looked a bit big on me (I'm not that tall) but the small doesn't seem to be able to hold a lot!

I love your bag CoachCruiser. Do you have any mod shots of it?
Noitsyou: Sorry I'm just now seeing your post/question. I do have mod shots! For reference, I am about 5 feet, 6 inches tall.

Attachments

• mod2.jpg
    mod2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17,475
  • mod shot black and white dress.jpg
    mod shot black and white dress.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 17,323
  • mod4##.jpg
    mod4##.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 17,693
  • pic 12.9.13.jpg
    pic 12.9.13.jpg