Black sig carly owners-

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
:wtf: i want one!

do you like it?
do you have any pictures of you wearing it?
I will get the medium. does it hold a lot?

I've noticed it's been around for a while. is this one of those bags that probably won't be sold out any time soon?

TIA!

well...i bought the khaki sig/chambray, decided i wanted understated sig- then decided i missed the color of chambray too much! lol.

coach147.jpg

coach146.jpg

coach145.jpg

well...i bought the khaki sig/chambray, decided i wanted understated sig- then decided i missed the color of chambray too much! lol.

coach147.jpg

coach146.jpg

coach145.jpg

Kallison, you're a Switchfoot fan?!?! I saw Love is the Movement as your signature and got all excited. They're my favorite band EVER. I went to their Oh! Gravity concert this past March and it was the most amazing thing. You have good taste!

And that black Carly is beautiful! I was actually going to get the black and decided on the khaki instead.

Kallison, you're a Switchfoot fan?!?! I saw Love is the Movement as your signature and got all excited. They're my favorite band EVER. I went to their Oh! Gravity concert this past March and it was the most amazing thing. You have good taste!

And that black Carly is beautiful! I was actually going to get the black and decided on the khaki instead.
yes! switchfoot is the BEST! i've seen them a few times in concert- by far their oh! gravity tour was my favorite!

NO one has ever gotten the reference in my signature to switchfoot, lol! its taken from the twloha site, but they got it from switchfoot.

I don't have the medium, I have the large. I have it in black on black signature, and I have the khaki/saddle *because I couldn't decide* I haven't used the khaki/saddle yet but I have used the black and I adore it. It's the most understated *of course* and I think there's something more elegant about that one, than the others, because of it. I think it's stylish and just plain great.