Has anyone bought Sandstone from Saks?

That would be awesome. I'm trying to locate one and they said they have Galet. Which seems to be a sable. Sound right?
OMG OMG I almost fell off my chair laughing.:lol: :roflmfao: They are calling the Galet color like Pancake color.:nuts: WTH is that?:wtf:
Well, Al called me and he says Saks did not buy the Twiggy in Sandstone. :sad: I called the New Orleans Saks and i was on the phone for 1/2 hour with the SA.:Push: They don't have the Twiggy but they do have the City. If you can settle for the City they have it.:smile:

Naaaa, I'm no longer a city girl Wonder if NM bought the sandstone twiggy. I hate buying from Bal due to their lame exchange policy. I already have 1 against me. Too much pressure.

OMG OMG I almost fell off my chair laughing.:lol: :roflmfao: They are calling the Galet color like Pancake color.:nuts: WTH is that?:wtf:
Well, Al called me and he says Saks did not buy the Twiggy in Sandstone. :sad: I called the New Orleans Saks and i was on the phone for 1/2 hour with the SA.:Push: They don't have the Twiggy but they do have the City. If you can settle for the City they have it.:smile:

My SA at Saks said they did buy the twiggy in Galet. What do you think that is? Natural?

My SA at Saks said they did buy the twiggy in Galet. What do you think that is? Natural?
I don't really know what color is Galet.:shrugs: We need to ask the French people on PF. :yes: Saks called it pancake color.:roflmfao:
I know NM did not by the Sandstone because i work for them. You might also want to check with Barney's. I can't believe the SAs at Saks. They have no clue of the colors because they go by the numbers. :nuts: I know Anne pretty well at Saks Boca but she was on vacation for a month and coming back this week. She is the only one who knew the colors and styles well and could help me. There is also Melissa at Boca Saks and she is good too. Call her today and see if she can help you. Both Saks told me that they did not buy the Twiggy in Sandstone and i have a feeling that is not accurate.:confused1: Good luck Girlie.:heart: