Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found 2 cute bags last week, but forgot to post...found them cheap at Goodwill 25% off sale. Lauren Ralph Lauren plaid with British tan trim and black leather shoulder bag with colorful inlaid metallic leather by Dawli Handbags...Made in USA. I'll likely resell these 2. And of course there's always a Coach...a 2000 Legacy Hobo marked "as is" that's in pristine condition...under $20 with $5 off phone coupon...YAY!

Attachments

• DSCF9766.JPG
    DSCF9766.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 504
  • DSCF9772.JPG
    DSCF9772.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 473
  • DSCF9793.JPG
    DSCF9793.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 463
Found some amazing stuff today! I love it when I find something I stalk on eBay! Found these from far away!
View attachment 2426874
I was just appreciating the amazing leather until I flipped it over and loooooook!!!!
View attachment 2426875
I can't believe I found a pair of new chloe boots! They have a distressed leather, it's a bit lighter than this but I just conditioned it so its a light brown. It's more of a taupe. Cost $7.99!

View attachment 2426883
Also found armani collezioni suit, half off so $7.50.
Also got splendid and lululemon!
Very cool boots!

A little while back I purchased two Hermes messenger bags for $5.99 each. I couldn't believe they were authentic, because I have never seen the bags and Hermes thread does not authenticate. Well, I saw bags just like my bags....tell me what you think?
http://
I think if someone was going to make a fake Hermes bag, they would make it look more like one of the well known styles, say a Birkin, Kelly, or Constance. I have always thought it was REAL.

I was minding my own business when the thrift started calling me ...

"On a Tuesday!? With ... no sales? And no ... coupons? Are you crazy!?"

So I went in and started to dig. And found nothing. It got so desperate I even took some of their free coffee. I drank and shopped ...

...... Then it started to rain.

Carmen Marc Valvo

Because I'm in a hurricane of amazing beaded pieces ...

$2 ... could you DIE!?

Jones New York silk and cotton dress ... pretty ... gorgeous construction ... $2

$2 ... amazing skirt ... you should see the retail on her stuff ...

Laura Byrnes Pinup Black label ... $2 ... velvet dress ... divine!

Gosh... I'm so behind with this thread! I went back a few pages and saw a lot of amazing finds. I don't have much time anymore with a newborn (plus it's too cold for her to be outside many hours) but managed to score a few secondhand items for the baby both on ebay and ebay classif (baby scales, changing table, etc).

Gosh... I'm so behind with this thread! I went back a few pages and saw a lot of amazing finds. I don't have much time anymore with a newborn (plus it's too cold for her to be outside many hours) but managed to score a few secondhand items for the baby both on ebay and ebay classif (baby scales, changing table, etc).

How's the baby? You'll get back out there when she grows up a bit.

Soon you are going to have to open a store with all the beaded finds lately! That Carmen Marc Valvo is gorg!

I'm too weighed down! Someone come lift up the beads!

I was excited to see CMV again, I found a dress by him back last year. Beautiful white cream lace.

Actually ... that was almost exactly a year ago! Crazy!

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Gonzo Using Fatty Catty Blue as a Pillow ...

Chowlover2 you so kindly asked about Misha ... he's hanging in there but I know he's not long for here ... Every now and then he looks so much like his brother Rummy that it breaks my heart. He's comfortable and who knows when ... but yeah. I mean ... this having super crazy old cats ... is rough stuff. I just enjoy him and try and make him comfy. Thanksgiving is Misha's favorite holiday cause he loves turkey so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.