Finally got my luxe bowler!!!

Dec 26, 2006
After searching forever..... I finally got my goat skin black leather bowler med! I need help posting pics though.

I went through 3 chanel bags before I found the love of my life. This is by far, the BEST chanel bag that I ever purchased!

And its "new", I was worried when I found it that it would be worn or used, but I got really lucky with this baby!

For those ladies that are trying to find this bag, keep searching! Its soooo worth the search and the price (2160.00) I LOVE IT:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart:

PS, I also got a modern chain flap in black, its perfect, and a chanel butterfly necklace. EGC $450.00!! Yeah!

Ohhh, congrats, I can't wait to see pictures!!! :smile: I absolutely :heart: the luxe bowler, and the metallic black is just stunning! I saw the butterfly necklace the other day, very cute btw. :smile: I'm going to be getting the large black metallic bowler soon, courtesy of a fabulous person, and I can't wait!!! :yahoo:

No, I didn't get the purple butterfly necklace, so its still out there, go get it! Haha. I got the medium bowler. Its PERFECT! I was soo excited when feded rang my doorbell. I put my marigold first away and the bowler is here to stay! LOL! Soo happy!