my first strand of chanel pearls!

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
and now i'm officially addicted! will be going back on monday to pick up the iconic pearl chokers.

will post more pics soon and also pics of my new purse. had to snap some quick shots while bf's outside, but will retake some better pics later tonight...tehehehehe :yahoo:

chanelpearls006.jpg

i love them too, but hope the quality will justify the price tag. i don' tknow if it's normal, but i noticed some of the pearls had an uneven surface, it's almost like they didn't lacquer it properly or something, does anyone else notice the same thing on their pearls?

those are soooo gorgeous! If you dont mind me asking, how much did they cost? My dream accessory item is this necklace but Ive been too afraid to do "more research" (ie. go into a boutique) to enquire about them.

those are soooo gorgeous! If you dont mind me asking, how much did they cost? My dream accessory item is this necklace but Ive been too afraid to do "more research" (ie. go into a boutique) to enquire about them.

i'm in canada, i bought them for $715 + 14% taxes. i believe they are $695 USD

i'm in canada, i bought them for $715 + 14% taxes. i believe they are $695 USD

Oh my goodness! For some reason I thought they would be more than that.... uh THANK GOD they aren't! I guess I shouldn't have been that afraid to look into them. They are stunning- Congrats on the new addition to your wardrobe!