Would really appreciate some help from any ladies in the UK

Chloe_Gr

Dec 2, 2011
Hi all, i will be in London from the 20th till the 30th of December, and i could really use some help from any ladies that are in London.
I have been looking for a new wallet for some time now - i've been using the trifold lambskin wallet for the last 4 years which i have basically melted and used to death lol

As its time for a change, and being that there are no Chanel Boutiques in my country i want to purchase a new wallet from either a Chanel Boutique in London or from those in Selfridges or Harrods.

Im thinking of going for the Continental Large zip travel wallet, as i realised the trifold i currently use does not have enough space for cards etc and is not very practical for me at least to use when opened. I feel that i always have to put it down on something when opening especially when trying to take out coins.

Thus, i would really really appreciate if any of you ladies have an email of any SA's you might communicate with, so i could ask if they have any large black zip wallets in caviar before arriving in London as we all know during the sale's and during xmas london is pretty crazy for shopping:smile:

Thank you so much, and any ideas on different models would also be very appreciated!!

xxx
Chloe

Hi there, I don't have an email of an SA but i call the Sloane Street store all the time, to check stock and prices. They are so helpful. There is also another boutique at brompton cross. They too are helpful and will actually put aside items for you for a couple of hours. I find I cant get hold of anyone at the bond street boutique. I've never tried calling selfridges or harrods. I hope that helps. good luck xx

Hi there, I don't have an email of an SA but i call the Sloane Street store all the time, to check stock and prices. They are so helpful. There is also another boutique at brompton cross. They too are helpful and will actually put aside items for you for a couple of hours. I find I cant get hold of anyone at the bond street boutique. I've never tried calling selfridges or harrods. I hope that helps. good luck xx
Thanks so much, i'll try and get a hold of them at Sloane str. Im not sure if the wallet im looking for i a classic so im just trying to see how easy it is to get a hold of it in the first place :smile:

Fatou at the Brompton Cross boutique is an absolutely sweetheart both in person and over the phone.

The Ladies I've spoken with at Sloane Street are all really lovely.

I found a couple of the SA's at Bond Street to be quite rude and really don't want to deal with you over the phone.

Selfridges SA's are brilliant. It can sometimes be a bit quieter if you go upstairs rather than the Chanel boutique on the ground floor. I've no idea what they are like over the phone as I've never rang.

Good luck with the search and have a lovely time in London.

Fatou at the Brompton Cross boutique is an absolutely sweetheart both in person and over the phone.

The Ladies I've spoken with at Sloane Street are all really lovely.

I found a couple of the SA's at Bond Street to be quite rude and really don't want to deal with you over the phone.

Selfridges SA's are brilliant. It can sometimes be a bit quieter if you go upstairs rather than the Chanel boutique on the ground floor. I've no idea what they are like over the phone as I've never rang.

Good luck with the search and have a lovely time in London.
Thanks so much riffraff,
Will call in a couple of days before i arrive, just to ask mainly if this is one their classic pieces or if it will impossible to find lol