BOUGAINVILLIER's Showcase of Shoes!

May 10, 2012
I have meant to do this for a while.

First, I shied away from posting my little collection seeing all the amazing showcases you ladies have here. Then I felt 10 pairs should be a good start. Then I got lazy...

Over the years, I have cumulated way over 10 pairs from various designer brands. I have been posting here and there on some, but I really want to start my own thread documenting them when I still remember their stories, especially some special pairs with sentiments to me. Without further adieu, please indulge with me...

I introduce my first designer pair -

2010 SS Chanel Black Pump with White Pearls

They hold special value to me not only they are my first designer pair, they are also my first designer item paid by myself. It was a treat after my internship. Till this day, I can still feel the excitement when I walked out of the Chanel boutique on Spring St in NYC with them (and my first flap). It was a sunny day and I was very proud spending my own money :biggrin:

I also worn these to my graduation ceremony. They have been worn down a lot over the years but till death do us apart :smile:

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 901
  • chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 920
  • chanel3.jpg
    chanel3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 891
  • chanel4.jpg
    chanel4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 894
Last edited:
I introduce my first designer pair -

2010 SS Chanel Black Pump with White Pearls

They hold special value to me not only they are my first designer pair, they are also my first designer item paid by myself. It was a treat after my internship. Till this day, I can still feel the excitement when I walked out of the Chanel boutique on Spring St in NYC with them (and my first flap). It was a sunny day and I was very proud spending my own money :biggrin:

I also worn these to my graduation ceremony. They have been worn down a lot over the years but till death do us apart :smile:

Bougainvillier,

Looking forward to seeing much more of your collection.

Your first pair of designer shoes is always special, these are beautifully classic.

Glad you have got around to sharing with us.

Bougainvillier,

Looking forward to seeing much more of your collection.

Your first pair of designer shoes is always special, these are beautifully classic.

Glad you have got around to sharing with us.

Always glad to have an audience :smile: In this case, my OTK boot idol :biggrin:

I will try to snap more shots before the sunset. It's hard work :cool:

I have been debating whether to post my Christian Louboutin shoes in the CL sub forum or not. They take a big place of my collection and have been hard to quit ever since I got my first pair. Came to a decision that I will include them here as well. I like to have my babies all at one place :smile:

So no doubt about it, ladies and gents, my first pair of Louboutin's -

Christian Louboutin Elisa in Camel Patent

For many of you fashion savvy ladies, it might strike you as a rather boring choice. For me, they are the perfect first CL. I practiced and built confidence walking in heels in these and more importantly I found CL are extremely well made and comfortable for my feet. Many of you might disagree on CL's comfort level. But I think it largely depends on finding the right size/style and shape of your feet. I would rather not dive into details too much given how great and helpful the threads and ladies in CL sub-forum have been.

Back to these babies, I have worn them a lot, a lot, back in those good old days, when I do not have too much choices (sad that my newer CLs get worn only several times a year) Anyhow, they suffered through a major surgery as you can see - I strassed the heels. They got stuck in on the escalator and the patent leather peeled off. I was heart broken and "special" fixed them myself. They are still very versatile but I only wear them in my office nowadays.

Attachments

• photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 876
  • photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 865
I think this space should be hold for my favorite pair. But only you ladies here can understand - how difficult it is to pick favorite. Favorite what? Pumps or boots? Closed-toe or open? Everyday wear or Special occasion? LOL it's worse than Sophie's choice.

I have to say, I have two weaknesses for pumps - exotics and Mary Janes. Here I want you to meet one of my favorite -

Christian Louboutin 2012 SS Altadama in Perche Soleil Python

No more words needed, they are just a true work of art!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 892
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 884
  • photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 874
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 869
I think this space should be hold for my favorite pair. But only you ladies here can understand - how difficult it is to pick favorite. Favorite what? Pumps or boots? Closed-toe or open? Everyday wear or Special occasion? LOL it's worse than Sophie's choice.

I have to say, I have two weaknesses for pumps - exotics and Mary Janes. Here I want you to meet one of my favorite -

Christian Louboutin 2012 SS Altadama in Perche Soleil Python

No more words needed, they are just a true work of art!

oh very pretty would love to see the outfits you partner these with.

Did I say AD is my favorite open toe pump CL style? So comfy and it's 140mm. It's the only 140mm I can wear all day long.

Next up, a classic -

Christian Louboutin Altadama in Nude Patent

Attachments

• photo 1-2.jpg
    photo 1-2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 859
  • photo 2-2.jpg
    photo 2-2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 820
This is my first pair of MBs. Lucky that I got them from Saks spring sale this year for around $250. One of my beloved Mary Jane -

Manolo Blanhnik 2012 FW Campari in Red Patent

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 858
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 860
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:
Next up a rather new pair I ended up selling -

Christian Louboutin 2013 SS Flo in Rose Paris Patent

Flo is one of CL's new styles I like a lot. It looks like Lady Claude in the front, and has the Pigalle straight heel. Very sexy, but hard for me to walk in :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 849
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 871
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
From the same season -